Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,919 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Just a heads up to those unbeknowst: Bobs Burgers is new tonight on FOX!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Sitting here, waiting for a rip :(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

thief

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's over the air free TV, girl please

First Blood

Cvalda

Cvalda

( ˘ ³˘)♥

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

South Park - Freemium

This episode was all about freemium mobile games and was on point. Another good episode from this already great season!

8/10

The Simpsons - Futurama crossover

I will be short. BEST SIMPSONS EPISODE in the past 10 years!!! Everything flowed so smoothly! The end with Kodos and Kane was great.

9.5/10

Family Guy

Brian loses his teeth and gets implants. In turn, he becomes a real estate salesman. Meh.

5/10

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm working my way through 30 Rock. I had brought Season 1,2 and 3 a couple of years ago but never got around to finishing it. Saw the complete series for £30 a couple of weeks ago so I brought it. Just started Season 5 now.

Absolutely love this show. It's so ridiculous but that's what I'm enjoying.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Aside from sports:

South Park - C^ck Magic

This episode just took this season and made it legendary. The boys are more interested in Magic the gathering duels than watching girls sports (mainly volleyball) and find out about underground gambling involving roosters playing Magic. They train their own rooster and take him to "the big time" of underground c^ck magic dueling. Randy confuses his son's new found interest with, well, penis magic and "gets back in the game" from his college days. Hilarious all around, super episode, possibly in the top 10 SP episodes!

Randy's magic act at the kid's birthday party/10

First Blood

First Blood

Dragon Ball Z Season One

Christ that took forever to finish (39 episodes) - figured I would check this out. See what the fuss is about, since it's so goddamn popular. Half the time it's the characters standing around looking constipated.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You should watch the original Dragonball first, it's hilarious and awesome all at once.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 22, 2014, 03:57:19 AM
Dragon Ball Z Season One

Christ that took forever to finish (39 episodes) - figured I would check this out. See what the fuss is about, since it's so goddamn popular. Half the time it's the characters standing around looking constipated.

What the heck man? You should be watching The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra! :laugh:

Mormegil

Mormegil

UNBELIEVABLE!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dragon Ball Z Season One

Should have watched Dragonball or DBZKai mang. Those 39 episodes? 26 in Kai and less standing around bullshit.

As for DB
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 22, 2014, 05:10:43 AM
You should watch the original Dragonball first, it's hilarious and awesome all at once.

^What he said.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 23, 2014, 02:01:54 PM
Dragon Ball Z Season One

Should have watched Dragonball or DBZKai mang. Those 39 episodes? 26 in Kai and less standing around bullshit.

As for DB
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 22, 2014, 05:10:43 AM

^What he said.

It wasn't unedited. There was blood and ass galore. Also Mr. Roshi wants to f**k Bulma bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed