Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,109 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Fargo - Who Shaves the Barber?

Goddamn this one was good. Not nearly as good as last weeks episode but still brilliant.

Best scene of the episode?

Spoiler
Malvo walking into the building with an assault rifle and taking out the mob syndicate as the camera follows his movements outside the building. You don't see the actual shooting -- it's left to the imagination and it's a clever f**king scene too.

Oh and the two FBI guys sitting outside that are completely oblivious to what's going on. :laugh:
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

Binge watching X-files, on season 7

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on May 28, 2014, 03:17:27 AM
Fargo - Who Shaves the Barber?

Goddamn this one was good. Not nearly as good as last weeks episode but still brilliant.

Best scene of the episode?

Spoiler
Malvo walking into the building with an assault rifle and taking out the mob syndicate as the camera follows his movements outside the building. You don't see the actual shooting -- it's left to the imagination and it's a clever f**king scene too.

Oh and the two FBI guys sitting outside that are completely oblivious to what's going on. :laugh:
[close]
Spoiler
The meeting of Malvo and his boss was really good too, "There are two phones, one calls the ambulance, the other calls the hertz. Which one am I going to pick up?" :laugh:

The sex scene with Lester and Miss Hoss was disturbing and entertaining at once, Lester has gone mad with power!

The mob building blowout scene was genius, Malvo just firing away and asking questions along the way to progress his rampage. The FBI guys were Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peel btw. I was laughing when I noticed it was them, I knew they were going to say/do something hilarious!
[close]

That was another intense ep, more on the reflective side than responsive side. The ending with Molly was kinda sad and had me ask out loud (literally): "What if you are right and they are wrong?"

BANE

BANE

I love Bob's Burgers so much.

There hasn't been a show where I've loved every character in it in a long time. But this is one of those shows.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tina can be a pain sometimes, but she has her moments.

Sailor Moon - Episode 5

The latest bad guy scheme is creating these cute furry pets called Chavelas that drain the energy and drive out of their owners. Usagi wants her brother to start liking Luna but to no avail as he now gets one of the Chavela. A decent ep 8/10

Nightmare Asylum

Finally jumped back into Breaking Bad. Just finished episode four of season four. Really fantastic stuff. 8)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on May 28, 2014, 10:43:09 PM
I love Bob's Burgers so much.

There hasn't been a show where I've loved every character in it in a long time. But this is one of those shows.

no BANE no stahp

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Fall - Season 1

Dark Descent
Darkness Visible
Insolence & Wine
My Adventurous Song
The Vast Abyss

I just watched the whole thing and it was spectacular. The story is centered around Gillian Anderson's character, Stella Gibson, tracking a serial killer in Belfast. I like the setting. It's nice with a show like this that doesn't take place in the US. The theme of the show, you could say, is men's violence against women, which shows in more ways than just the killings. Gillian Anderson does an excellent job, as does Jamie Dornan as Paul Spector, the killer. The realism and sense of detail in this show is impressive. The music is subtle, but nice. The supporting cast is very good as well (I really like Niamh McGrady) and if you're watching Game of Thrones, you're bound to find some familiar faces in here as well (Barristan and Roose Bolton).

The season ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, so I'm very excited for Season 2.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Urusei Yatsura

Been watching a good bit again, most recent ep being when Ryuu asks Ran out to study her movements and characteristics bc Ran is so feminine (when in reality Ran is insane and pure evil :P ). Ran doesn't know Ryuu is a girl (since her dad is a complete oblivious moron and dresses her as a man with a man's haircut and tapes her boobs so they aren't popping out) and Lum tells her that Ryuu is a woman and Ran refuses to believe her (again, bc Ran is literally insane and evil). One of the top 20 epsiodes in the series for sure 10/10

Also watched the Kings beat the Blackhawks in Game 7 in overtime to advance to the Stanley Cup Finals. Seems like the playoffs this year are really based on streaks, so I hope the Kings beatdown the Rangers to get their second cup in 3 years...

Nightmare Asylum

Just finished season 4 episode 10 of Breaking Bad... gettin' real good. 8)

Moving away from the story for a second, some the cinematography in this show is just gorgeous. I really love those "bottom up" shots from inside various objects (not sure exactly what to call them, but I'm sure you know what I mean), and the time lapse stuff is really great as well. Oh, and the song selections... I don't think the songs could be any more perfect if they tried.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2014, 07:44:28 PM

I really love those "bottom up" shots from inside various objects (not sure exactly what to call them, but I'm sure you know what I mean).

Dat roomba cam. :laugh:

QuoteOh, and the song selections... I don't think the songs could be any more perfect if they tried.

Oh, they get better. Just you wait.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 03, 2014, 07:48:16 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2014, 07:44:28 PM

I really love those "bottom up" shots from inside various objects (not sure exactly what to call them, but I'm sure you know what I mean).

Dat roomba cam. :laugh:

Yes, that one was fantastic! :D And the shovel that Jesse was using was another highlight.

Just watched episodes 11 and 12...  :o :o :o Thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest!

Going to finish the season tonight.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - The Heap

This episode shows the evovling of everyone, especially Lester into a new person, DAT STAPLER ACTION!

Spoiler
The ending of the episode of him becoming salesman of the year was proof of his evovling. Then the final scene of him looking over at the far table... Malvo has something up his sleeve. Molly with Gus was nice (looks like Gus got his dream job), apparently she will not let the case go. Next week's preview looks juicy!
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Annnnd I just finished the Breaking Bad season 4 finale! Holy shit, this show! :o So many things I want to say, but I'm sure they've all been discussed before. Just... wow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed