Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,169 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: First Blood on May 21, 2014, 08:10:15 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 21, 2014, 03:12:16 AM
Fargo - Episode 6 Buridan's Ass

Asjfhsfhjsfadffhoiiafj!!!!! This episode just pushed Breaking Bad to the curb...

That was amazing wasn't it? The way Malvo set up that house incident and took out the hitman was just brilliant. He's a great character. You get the feeling he's ten steps ahead of everyone else.
Spoiler
The last 20 minutes were just... unbelievable. All the deaths, the set-ups (Malvo AND Lester), the thoughts of the future, the FISH! My goodness, why are we the only two people here who watch this show??? It IS as good as Breaking Bad, if not, dead even. Malvo certainly is far ahead of everyone else, after the shoot out I was beginning to think he is a demon. "I would be humilated if you didn't try (to shoot the shotgun)"
[close]

Sailor Moon - Episode 1 uncut remastered (Japanese audio with English subs)

Simple summary: I liked it. 9/10

Effectz

Effectz

Grimm and Hannibal.

severen76

severen76

The first episode of Terra Nova. Bit shit, but Stephen Lang will keep me interested a little while longer.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'd say don't waste your time on much more, it's total trash. Lowly rip-off of LOST, Battlestar Galactica, and Jurassic Park.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: severen76 on May 22, 2014, 11:07:16 PM
The first episode of Terra Nova. Bit shit, but Stephen Lang will keep me interested a little while longer.

Yeah when it first debuted I was there for Lang but as Sweeper said, it goes down hill pretty quickly.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I bought the series and only made it like two episdoes before I quit.

I did watch the season finale of The Americans.  Such win. 

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Supernatural Season 9 Finale....

HOLY SHIT!!!!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S05 E12 "Rabid Dog"

Well, things are definitely spiraling out of control at this point. The episode made great use of anachronic order.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Because it is memorial day weekend, marathon of band of brothers........maybe start the Pacific later today. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S05 E13 "To'hajiilee"

Holy shit, this couldn't have gotten any more intense. That being said, looking back at the last two episodes, I would have done them a bit differently. They're both great, though.

Breaking Bad S05 E14 "Ozymandias"

That was one of the dramatically strongest episodes of the series. Great from start to finish, even if some of the family stuff was slightly grating.

Breaking Bad S05 E15 "Granite State"

Well, things are certainly getting interesting... no, f**k that, they already were. Just one episode left. 8)

Breaking Bad S05 E16 "Felina"

Holy shit. That was about as perfect as it possibly could have been.

Nightmare Asylum

First six episodes of Lost. My friends and I didn't get to finish the series last summer (we made it about five and a half seasons in) so we're starting fresh. God, I had forgotten how much I love this show. Going to be great to actually be able to finish it this time.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

TIL the moon was a giant mech

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 25, 2014, 06:12:46 PM
Breaking Bad S05 E16 "Felina"

Holy shit. That was about as perfect as it possibly could have been.

Pretty Soldier (Sailor Moon) - Episodes 2, 3 and 4

Usagi is cute, plots are decent and it is funny hearing everyone tell her how bad in school (grades) she is. 9/10 for all three

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Tengen Toppa Gurreb Lagann

You couldn't possibly have a better ending to this show.

BANE

BANE

Maybe if the title letters rearranged onscreen into something legible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed