Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,154 times)

Space Sweeper

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

hahahahahahaha

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Jan 14, 2014, 02:54:44 AM
Quote from: BANE on Jan 14, 2014, 02:02:18 AM
Lemme educate you racist motherf**kers on ginger culture.

We don't have souls. But what are souls? Well, souls are the source of morality, kindness and conscientiousness. It's what stops people from killing each other, and what would stop me from cutting your face off and wearing it like a mask while your skeleton screams and screams in agony. And gingers apparently don't have souls. Yet you continue to mock us and provoke us, taunt us and kick us...

Such a nice face...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/311729
In reality our...organization has started operation Red Head Redemption, whereby we systematically replace all sperm in American Sperm Banks with that of red heads from around the globe. And as it's a recessive gene, there's no reason why anyone would suspect anything. Some may not be ginger; some may be. But the gene survives.

Red Head Redemption is GO!

Rong

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Jan 14, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

In reality our...organization has started operation Red Head Redemption, whereby we systematically replace all sperm in American Sperm Banks with that of red heads from around the globe. And as it's a recessive gene, there's no reason why anyone would suspect anything. Some may not be ginger; some may be. But the gene survives.

Also two best parts of the golden globes

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Game of Thrones Season One

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 15, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Good luck man.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BANE on Jan 15, 2014, 12:36:37 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 15, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. Good luck man.
You must be one sad little man.

Rong

Rong

I don't think he means its bad.

its more the upsetting content.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nope, he thinks it's shit.  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Game of Thrones certainly wasn't bad when I watched it (only caught the first season and some of the second), I just thought it was overhyped beyond imagination.

Rong

Rong

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Kill la Kill-Episode 14

Mako is officially all that is good in the world personified as an anime character.

Spoiler
Also, holy shit, that was GAMERA!!! :o :laugh:
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Game of Thrones Season Two

Eva

Eva

Quote from: BANE on Jan 14, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

Don't tell me you believe that bs with redheads going extinct this century? :D

Only redhead actresses are allowed to give Matthew Golden Globes during the long career that awaits him - ever!

Spoiler
[close]

Rong

Rong

Its a recessive gene it ain't going extinct, it's very likely I'll have a redheaded child... Payback for being a c**t to redheads my entire life.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed