Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,712 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Naruto Season One

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 23, 2013, 09:34:59 PM
Think I am gonna shotgun the first season of BSG again.

Tom Zarek was right.

All of this has happened before.

First Blood

First Blood

And will happen again.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Sopranos - Season 1

The Sopranos
46 Long

Never watched the show before, but the two first episodes sold me on it. Excellent performances all around and a interesting storyn and world to dive into.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 23, 2013, 09:53:46 PM
The Sopranos - Season 1

The Sopranos
46 Long

Never watched the show before, but the two first episodes sold me on it. Excellent performances all around and a interesting storyn and world to dive into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 23, 2013, 09:56:57 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 23, 2013, 09:53:46 PM
The Sopranos - Season 1

The Sopranos
46 Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs#ws
Also...

Spoiler

Dr. Melfi? More like Dr. Milfi! Am I right? Right!? ;D

I'll show myself out...
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Oh man, you're in for some good stuff. I was lucky enough to see this show in its entirety when it was airing on HBO.

Paulie ended up being my favorite character. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S7E03-5 'The Girl Next Door', 'Defending Your Life', and 'Shut Up, Dr. Phil'

The monster of the week stuff has been decent enough, I guess, and Sam and Dean are as fun as ever, but I can't say I'm caring for the main story of the season so far. Sam's hallucinations are cool, I guess (always good to have Mark Pellegrino back in your show). Loved seeing Jo again, though :-*

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Kill La Kill episode 12

..... most shows end up dragging out the reveal of their main mystery over several seasons.... these guys solved it in 12 episodes and in EPIC FASHIOn. No hack writing here! haha.

Dat Nui. :P holy shiet. Now i'm up to speed with this... cant wait for the next ep!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Should be out sometime later today.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Disc 2 of Hannibal. f**k Yeah.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 26, 2013, 05:42:35 PM
Nope, 3 week hiatus  :'(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 26, 2013, 06:27:55 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 26, 2013, 05:42:35 PM
Nope, 3 week hiatus  :'(
WUT U SAY

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Back on Christmas Eve:

Married... With Children : It's a Bundyful Life Part I and II: The creators of the show wrote these two episodes and they are priceless. Al announces he opened a Christmas club account (and Peggy reminds him they get 2% interest instead of the normal 5%  :laugh: ) and is going to buy presents and take the family out for Christmas feast at Dennys. However, Al can't get to the bank on time and therefore can not get the money. Then he wonders what life would be like if he were never born, and his guardian angel shows him what life would have been. Again, these episodes are brillantly written and fantastic overall! 10/10 for both. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Disc 3 of Hannibal. Gawd, that last scene works.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed