Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,062 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That is one of the greatest human achievements.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Fooly Cooly EP 1

Thank you based Toonami for bringing this back. ;D 8)

Every late Saturday night for the next six weeks is going to be fun.

LUNCH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!! :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

There's been six episodes of Season 9 of How I Met Your Mother and Ted still haven't met her. This season is really dragging so far. :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Walking Dead S04 E03

This season continues to get better. It may even end up as the best of the lot, if this streak continues.

Rong

Rong

Always sunny season 9e9

Oh god I lol'd a whole episode of them making lethal weapon 6 Jesus Christ

First Blood

First Blood

^ And Dolph Lundgren is the most underrated actor of all time. ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Simpsons - Treehouse Of Horror VI

Attack of the 50 foot eyesores - The advertising icons of Springfield come to life after Homer decides to steal Lord-Lad's doughnut. 6/10

Nightmare On Evergreen Terrance - straight rip of Nighmare on Elm Street, that only the Simpsons can top! 9/10

Homer3 - Homer stumbles upon the third dimension after trying to hide from Patty and Selma's visit to the Simpson's residence. One that gets better with time... 7.5/10

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Breaking Bad Season 4

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot"

Holy f**k. Green Arrow just had a fight with Kano from MK: Legacy.

Arrow S01 E02 "Honor Thy Father"

Pretty awesome as well. Amell needs to work on his badass voice a bit, though. Oh, and it's nice to see that Green Arrow now has Lara Croft's origin. :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirits; Chapters 4-6: "Civil Wars, Part 2", "Peacekeepers", "The Sting"

I'm really liking this season. Stuff is going in a very intriguing direction, and I'm liking the worldbuilding that's been going on. Though the ending of "The Sting" left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Spoiler
Amnesia? Really? They pulled that one... *sigh*

Well, I'll wait to see how its handled before I pass judgement. If it's something to do with part of Korra's mind being trapped in the Spirit World, I'm down with that.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E03 "Lone Gunmen"

Okay, that was awesome. How could it not be with Deadshot as part of the proceedings. Also, you know a show is awesome when Colin Salmon is part of the recurring cast. And about what I said about the origin story, I now have no clue dafuq happened on that island. It definitely has me guessing now. Only one problem with the episode:

Spoiler
They seriously just killed off Deadshot? Dafuq?
[close]

Overall, though, the show is so good that I have no idea why Berlanti f**ked up so bad with the GL movie.

Rong

Rong

Jay'me private school girl e2

Whilst funny at times, very irritating and uncomfortable due to how accurate the portrayal is, was fine in summer heights high, the focus on a few different characters.

Eastbound and down s4e6

This season continues the amazing run, Marylyn Manson guest staring almost unrecognisable, only 2 episodes to go, apparently Lindsay Lohan is a guest star on one of the final episodes can't wait.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2013, 03:11:16 AM

Okay, that was awesome. How could it not be with Deadshot as part of the proceedings. Also, you know a show is awesome when Colin Salmon is part of the recurring cast. And about what I said about the origin story, I now have no clue dafuq happened on that island. It definitely has me guessing now. Only one problem with the episode:

Spoiler
[close]

Overall, though, the show is so good that I have no idea why Berlanti f**ked up so bad with the GL movie.

Without giving away too much, that's not the last you'll see of Deadshot. ;)

And man, just wait until he meets Slade Wilson. Show takes off and gets so f**king good. Look forward to reading more of your reviews.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 04, 2013, 05:01:50 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2013, 03:11:16 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Without giving away too much, that's not the last you'll see of Deadshot. ;)

And man, just wait until he meets Slade Wilson. Show takes off and gets so f**king good. Look forward to reading more of your reviews.

Oh, good. And, I did watch episode 4 not long ago, sooooooo....

Arrow S01 E04 "An Innocent Man"

Not a bad premise for an episode, and it was nice to see some more detective on Ollie's part.

Spoiler
I think Moira has found herself a comfortable spot on the "worst mothers ever list." Oh, and Colin Salmon's days are numbered. I can already tell, lol. Still he's lasted longer than he does in Paul W.S. Anderson movies.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

As I went through Season One, I've often thought Paul Blackthorne would make a good Judge in a Dredd film. He's got a constant scowl on his face throughout the entire season. And the right attitude as well. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed