Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,751 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Breaking Bad Season 2

xenokris

xenokris

Revolution wednsday's episode aired 10/23/13

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Arrow Season 2 Episode 3

MOTHERCUKING f**kING CHRISTSSS!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

i wonder if it was a good episode

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 24, 2013, 07:32:30 AM
i wonder if it was a good episode

It was a fine episode, but that's not why I'm freaking the f**k out. There was a name...that was mentioned...and...omfg...I cannot believe DC, WB, or whoever the f**k is in charge gave the Arrow team that much freedom. When Stephen Amell mentioned that they gave them the keys to the DC universe, I thought he meant just maybe some villains that hardcore fans would know, with the occasional "Green Arrow villain."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was so f**king wrong!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Breaking Bad Season 3

Vertigo

Vertigo

Anyone else think Homeland just keeps getting better?
Also, The Newsroom's greatly improved this year in my opinion.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I watched a rerun of Agatha Christie's Poirot.
This episode was the first time that I saw him prevent a murder.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Vertigo on Oct 25, 2013, 01:53:42 PM
The Newsroom's greatly improved this year in my opinion.

Na mang second season was way too convoluted, more so than the first season and that at times was a stretch, also viewership dropped dramatically second season, very lucky it was renewed for its 3rd season.

Eastbound and down s4e4

f**k it just gets funnier

Stevie

Talking to underprivileged black kids

""f**king George Washington didn't do shit, he can suck my f**king dick, i f**kin hate that faggot".

BANE

BANE

That show just depressed the shit out of me.

Rong

Rong

Mission accomplished

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

South Park

"Grey Dawn" - The seniors get their drivers licenses revoked, and call the AARP. And end up going Red Dawn on the town.

"OH MY GOD."

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror V

The Shinning - My favorite parody of The Shining. Homer goes crazy when Mr. Burns takes away the beer supply and cable TV from the lodge. I never get tired of watching this one 10/10

Time And Punishment - Homer gets his hand stuck in a toaster and then has to fix it, creating a time machine when he is done. After numerous attempts to go back to his right setting, he gets close enough. 8/10

Nightmare Cafeteria - Principal Skinner has a problem with detention being overcrowded. After Jimbo trips Lunchlady Doris and spills sauce over him, Skinner finds a solution to the detention and cafeteria problems. Without a doubt my favorite Halloween based one ever! 11/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Doctor Who S01E08 "Father's Day"

One of the best 45 minutes the show has to offer. The very start is kinda weak, but the quality skyrockets very fast. The sentiments and the themes at the heart of the episode never cease to bring a tear to my eye, and the ending is elegant and beautiful. Pete Tyler is one of the best characters in the show's history, and Shaun Dingwall plays him to perfection.

Felt really good to watch this again.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpdgEv9us5A#

I just gazed into all 6 episodes of this classic, long-thought-lost tv show.

Now I feel 10% more manly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed