Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,598 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I like what I've seen, but it's not one of my favorite shows or anything.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Homeland - Season 3

Uh... Oh... Ah...
Tower of David

I'm not really sure what to think of Season 3 so far. It's good, but not as good as I had hoped. :-\

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Addams Family (animated series from 1992) - Been on Boomerang on weekdays, been a great nostalgic watch!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Attack on Titan

{ Episode 1 - "To You, in 2000 Years" }

Right in the god damn feels.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What the f**k did I tell you.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

f**k.

The whole scene with Eren and Mikasa having to leave their mother, so much "NOOO WHYYYY, NOOOOOOOOOOO"

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I can see the tumblr gifs already.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Gawd, it's intense as f**k.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Arrow season 2 episode 2

How in the f**k does this show do a movie quality night in just under an hour? Once again Arrow ends up kicking so much ass that it's insane. We're barely into the second episode of this season, and it feels like it's already knee deep in drama, plot, and everything else. Holy f**k is this how every comic book TV show should be. Take note everyone, THIS is how it's done.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Attack on Titan

{ Episode 4 - "Night of the Detachment Ceremony/Humanity's Comeback, Part 2" }

f**k.

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Rewatching "The Wire". Now on season 2. So cool to see some characters' first appearances again

First Blood

First Blood

Hello Ladies

Fun, charming and f**king hilarious. Stephen Merchent gets his own show on HBO and Christ it had me in tears. Check dis out!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 18, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Hello Ladies

Fun, charming and f**king hilarious. Stephen Merchent gets his own show on HBO and Christ it had me in tears. Check dis out!

Gonna give this a try. Merchant is hilarious.

As for Homeland S3, I'm intrigued that they're not repeating themselves with the storyline, but I have little idea where the show is going right now. There doesn't seem to be a focus on a main baddie in these first episodes, it's more about the lead characters.

Also watching the 2nd season of Danish/Swedish crime series The Bridge, but however much I like the characters in the show, I think the plot they've established, is pretty far out there.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Breaking Bad Season 1

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 19, 2013, 08:11:56 PM
Breaking Bad Season 1
Ah, the beginning of a long, dark, time-and-mind devouring friendship!  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed