Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,914 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2013, 07:40:45 PMAnd I'm loving Bobby so far. I seem to remember an old post where you said that you liked him as a father figure more than John, and I'm definitely beginning to see that. His advice is always helpful, and his episodes are always a lot of fun.
Damn right.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S3E11-12 'Mystery Spot' and 'Jus In Bello'

'Mystery Spot' was insane in all the right ways :D It went from terrifying to hilarious to depressing and back to hilarious more times than I can count, and was a blast throughout. And 'Jus in Bello' was just badass. I can not wait to see more of Lilith.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2013, 11:02:01 PM'Mystery Spot' was insane in all the right ways :D It went from terrifying to hilarious to depressing and back to hilarious more times than I can count, and was a blast throughout.

Did you expect the "twist"? ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Only because I knew he had an episode this season, and that one seemed like a perfect fit for him :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 19, 2013, 11:27:07 AM
Only because I knew he had an episode this season, and that one seemed like a perfect fit for him :D

I hope you haven't been spoilt about his secret. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Heard a name involved with him that I don't really know what to make of, and am otherwise clean :)

Supernatural S3E13-15 'Ghostfacers!', 'Long Distance Call', and 'Time Is On My Side'

The Ghostfacers are great :D I found the conclusion to Bella's story to be very sudden, but still it was quite good.

Just the finale left now. Will be watching that later tonight or tomorrow morning, and I can now wait!!! ;D

S3E16 'No Rest for the Wicked'

Fantastic conclusion to what I think was probably the best season. Lilith seems like she is going to be menacing in the coming season, and Sam has a very interesting future ahead of him. And then there's that whole little Dean thing going on...

Also, bring on the angels 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 19, 2013, 11:33:01 AMS3E16 'No Rest for the Wicked'

Fantastic conclusion to what I think was probably the best season. Lilith seems like she is going to be menacing in the coming season, and Sam has a very interesting future ahead of him. And then there's that whole little Dean thing going on...

Also, bring on the angels 8)

I'm glad you liked it, man. That episode was pretty damn brutal.

The first episode of Season 4 just opens up a whole new world for this show. Definitely one of my favorites throughout the entire show. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S3EE11-16 'Enter 77', 'Par Avion', 'The Man from Tallahassee', 'Exposé', 'Left Behind', and 'One of Us'

Spoiler
Holy shit Jack and Claire are half-brother and sister.

And every scene Locke shares with his father in flashbacks is gut-wrenching. I can't wait to see what's up with him being on the island.
[close]

Juliette has been one of the biggest highlights of this season so far for me. The way she is written and acted work brilliantly; I have no clue whatsoever where her allegiances lie, and I'm loving every single revelation made about her character.

Learning more about the Others this season has been great as well.

Prime113

Prime113

Bones. My dad and I have went through 4 seasons in just as many weeks. We be lovin it.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S4E01-02 'Lazarus Rising' and 'Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester'

With just two brief appearances Castiel already lives up to the hype 8) Ruby's new appearance was a bit jarring at first, but it makes sense. And I loved the use of deceased characters as ghosts in the second episode, especially
Spoiler
Meg. Her scenes were especially great.
[close]

Overall a fantastic start to the season. Opened up a ton of doors (or one seal, if you will :P ) that I am very, very intrigued by. So far each season has one upped the previous one with the show's constantly expanding mythology, and so far this one seems no different.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 22, 2013, 06:42:48 PM
Supernatural S4E01-02 'Lazarus Rising' and 'Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester'

With just two brief appearances Castiel already lives up to the hype 8) Ruby's new appearance was a bit jarring at first, but it makes sense. And I loved the use of deceased characters as ghosts in the second episode, especially
Spoiler
Meg. Her scenes were especially great.
[close]

Overall a fantastic start to the season. Opened up a ton of doors (or one seal, if you will :P ) that I am very, very intrigued by. So far each season has one upped the previous one with the show's constantly expanding mythology, and so far this one seems no different.
Remember how you asked if Mary's relationship to Azazel was going to be expanded upon? Well, watch the next episode. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGyeGgMpk8#

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent 8) Gonna have some free time tomorrow, probably gonna marathon a nice chunk of episodes.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm glad you like Cass so far. His intro is probably one of the coolest scenes in the show. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, that was great. Especially the shot of his wings in the flickering lights. The room with all the various symbols and whatnot on the walls was a cool touch as well.

I also really loved the beginning of the episode, when it was mostly a Dean solo act. Lots of eerie moments there. Does he end up having more visions/recollections Hell?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 22, 2013, 07:14:09 PMI also really loved the beginning of the episode, when it was mostly a Dean solo act. Lots of eerie moments there. Does he end up having more visions/recollections Hell?
Not really any visions as far as I can remember.

Also, the man got his priorities straight. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed