Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 497,885 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S4E09-10 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' and 'Heaven and Hell'

Fantastic two-part episode. Seeing the demons and angels go head to head like that was just awesome. Really looking forward to seeing more of Alastair, and I hope Anna comes back soon as well.

Also, that final moment with Dean telling Sam about
Spoiler
Hell
[close]
was definitely one of the show's best character moments yet.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 24, 2013, 05:34:53 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 24, 2013, 12:53:06 PM
Finished Cowboy Bebop

sufficient post currently unavailable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXO7Ahkghvg#

"I feel so heavy... but I finally feel ease. Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you?"

:'(

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S4E11-12 'Family Remains' and 'Criss Angel Is A Douchebag'

'Family Remains' was really freaky, and 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag' was actually unexpectedly sad. I can't wait to see just what, exactly, Ruby talked Sam into doing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That episode title. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S4E13-16 'After School Special', 'Sex And Violence', 'Death Takes A Holiday', and 'On The Head Of A Pin'

Holy shit... Alastair's new body was menacing as hell and that interrogation scene was mesmerizingly insane. Throw in some more revelations about Sam's powers, Uriel's ultimate 'revelation', Castiel being a badass, and that final conversation in the hospital and just-- wow!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Battlestar Galactica: "Daybreak"

And with that, my third series watchthrough is complete. It's always a helluva a ride, and always ends on a beautifully poetic finale. This time it came at very fitting and poignant point in my life; it may have made the biggest impact on me this time around. I just can't describe how much I love this episode, the conclusion it brings everything to. Each and every character gets a fitting ending; not all necessarily happy, but all good and all deserved.

As always, I feel sad bidding these characters farewell. I've been through quite a journey with them, and I look forward to going through it all again.

So say we all.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Great way to put it. It is such an emotional 2 or so hours. Love it so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUchAD44xA8#

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 26, 2013, 05:48:03 AM
Battlestar Galactica: "Daybreak"

And with that, my third series watchthrough is complete. It's always a helluva a ride, and always ends on a beautifully poetic finale. This time it came at very fitting and poignant point in my life; it may have made the biggest impact on me this time around. I just can't describe how much I love this episode, the conclusion it brings everything to. Each and every character gets a fitting ending; not all necessarily happy, but all good and all deserved.

As always, I feel sad bidding these characters farewell. I've been through quite a journey with them, and I look forward to going through it all again.

So say we all.

Excellent. I can not wait to watch the show again myself, in due time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

All of this has happened before...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2013, 03:25:06 AM'Death Takes A Holiday', and 'On The Head Of A Pin'

Holy shit... Alastair's new body was menacing as hell and that interrogation scene was mesmerizingly insane. Throw in some more revelations about Sam's powers, Uriel's ultimate 'revelation', Castiel being a badass, and that final conversation in the hospital and just-- wow!

Two fantastic episodes so far. Christopher Heyerdahl was just crazy as Alastair.

The next episode is going to be a weird one. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S4E17-22 'It's A Terrible Life', 'The Monster At The End Of This Book', 'Jump The Shark', 'When The Levee Breaks', and 'Lucifer Rising'

Wow...

An utterly fantastic conclusion to the season. I'm not even exactly sure what to say right now. This show continuously surpasses my expectations and manages to increase the scale of of events both future and past in incredibly unexpected ways all while keeping the focus and emotion where it really matters. I can not wait to reach the show's intended conclusion with season five. This has been a fantastic ride.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2013, 06:30:23 PM'The Monster At The End Of This Book'

First appearance of an archangel. 8)

Spoiler
OR WAS IT!?
[close]

I'm glad you liked it, man. Did things pan out as expected? Now that you've finished the season, what did you think of new Ruby? Fun fact - Genevieve Cortese and Jared Padalecki actually got married. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

It was odd adjusting to the new Ruby at first, but by the end I began to really like her. Well, not like, but you know :P I thought she had a great story going, especially this season and the way it intertwined with Sam's.

And I heard that her and Jared got married-- they poke fun at that in the real-world episode in season six, right? :D

Also, Chuck is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite new additions this season, despite only appearing in two episodes.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2013, 06:58:40 PMAnd I heard that her and Jared got married-- they poke fun at that in the real-world episode in season six, right? :D

Yup. :laugh:

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 26, 2013, 06:58:40 PMAlso, Chuck is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite new additions this season, despite only appearing in two episodes.

Chuck is great. The whole LARP thing and the Winchester gospel is pretty awesome on a whole. :laugh:

What are your thoughts and expectations on Season 5? How do you think it's all going to end? :)

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, I'm not really sure. I'm still pretty in the dark about the angel's ultimate plans for this. I mean, Zachariah gave us his side of the story, but I feel like there's a lot more too it than that.
Spoiler
If I'm remembering correctly, I seem to recall that I heard a while ago that Sam and Dean are supposed to be destined to be vessels for Lucifer and the archangel Michael or something like that (which the finale seemed to be setting up), so I'm sure that that is going to come into play in the coming episodes. I know how the Biblical story goes down, and I'm going to assume that the show echoes that in some ways, but I have no clue what the Supernatural take on it is going to be.
[close]
Castiel is also a bit of a loose cannon at this point. He definitely has an interest in Dean and some problems with the way things are going upstairs, and I can't wait to see him really come into his own.

I loved the way that they tied Azazel's plans into the finale, by the way. As if his plan didn't seem big enough in the first two seasons, this episode made him and his schemes huge and downright terrifying. I love the way he keeps popping back into the story. I have no clue if he does or not, but I'd love to get another appearance or two out of him in season five.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed