Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,120 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

X-files will always be my favorite tv show of all time. it was part of my up bringing.

Anyway,last show i watched was re-watching Game Of Thrones season 1

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAtGxMTzty4#

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Star Trek: TOS - Episodes 2-3 with SpaceMarines

Great fun with Space Joffrey, Zaat! and Sam.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 09, 2013, 05:05:27 AM
Star Trek: TAS

? ? ?

But yes, it was great times.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

HOW DO I KEYBOARD

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

YOU GOTTA PASS THE POLE-THROUGH-THE-HOLE, MAN

Shasvre

Shasvre

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

S01E01 - Pilot

It's been a long time since I watched this show, but it's still fun. Dean Cain is perhaps not the most obvious choice for Clark, but he's a really likeable guy and that sells it, in my opinion. Teri Hatcher is excellent as Lois Lane and her chemistry and rivalry with Clark is great. I grew up with Cain's and Hatcher's take on these characters, so even when they're not totally loyal to the source material, I'm able to forgive a lot. John Shea is really good as Luthor. There's a bit of Gene Hackman in his performance, but much more menacing and down to earth.

Looking forward to watching the rest. :)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 09, 2013, 01:22:23 PM
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

S01E01 - Pilot

It's been a long time since I watched this show, but it's still fun. Dean Cain is perhaps not the most obvious choice for Clark, but he's a really likeable guy and that sells it, in my opinion. Teri Hatcher is excellent as Lois Lane and her chemistry and rivalry with Clark is great. I grew up with Cain's and Hatcher's take on these characters, so even when they're not totally loyal to the source material, I'm able to forgive a lot. John Shea is really good as Luthor. There's a bit of Gene Hackman in his performance, but much more menacing and down to earth.

Looking forward to watching the rest. :)

I used to love that show!

Vertigo

Vertigo

I only very dimly remember that show now (I've been waiting for it to reappear in schedules for a while), but remember it working based on the strength of its performances more than anything else. Not sure if this will elicit much agreement, but I thought John Shea's Lex Luthor was the best version of the character we've seen on screens. Outwardly very slick and likeable, the public face of big business masking the moral void underneath.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S2E01-03 'In My Time Of Dying', 'Everybody Loves A Clown', and 'Bloodlust'

Season 2 is off to a great start. I had accidentally spoiled the fact that
Spoiler
John dies
[close]
ahead of time, but even still that first episode was fantastic. It just hit all the right beats; I loved seeing another situation with a reaper, and I can't wait to see what is going to unfold with Sam. Ash looks like he's going to be a very fun character, too 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 09, 2013, 07:06:42 PMSupernatural S2E01-03 'In My Time Of Dying', 'Everybody Loves A Clown', and 'Bloodlust'

Season 2 is off to a great start. I had accidentally spoiled the fact that
Spoiler
John dies
[close]
ahead of time, but even still that first episode was fantastic. It just hit all the right beats; I loved seeing another situation with a reaper, and I can't wait to see what is going to unfold with Sam. Ash looks like he's going to be a very fun character, too 8)

Jo, Ellen and Ash were all fine additions to the cast, in my opinion.

What did you think of Azazel? That's the guy that's gonna be playing him from now on.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 09, 2013, 07:10:42 PM
What did you think of Azazel? That's the guy that's gonna be playing him from now on.

Very menacing. Can't wait to see more of him in the coming episodes.

I also really liked what they did with the vampires in 'Bloodlust'. I've seen a similar concept tackled before (the terrible 30 Days of Night sequel and Blade come to mind) and I found it interesting.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 09, 2013, 07:13:19 PMI also really liked what they did with the vampires in 'Bloodlust'. I've seen a similar concept tackled before (the terrible 30 Days of Night sequel and Blade come to mind) and I found it interesting.

The guy that played Eli actually have major supporting role in Season 8, as another vampire. :D

Speaking of Blade, him and Gordon would have a lot in common.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Supernatural gets a lot of crap because it sadly has attracted many of the wrong types of fans, but I still love it. Always reminded me of The X Files with the monster of the week formula and the larger overarching narrative. The first five seasons are the best as they are the complete story.
Interesting fact, both Jensen and Jarred have appeared in horror remakes, My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th respectively.

Spoiler

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 09, 2013, 07:25:54 PM
Supernatural gets a lot of crap because it sadly has attracted many of the wrong types of fans, but I still love it. Always reminded me of The X Files with the monster of the week formula and the larger overarching narrative. The first five seasons are the best as they are the complete story.
Interesting fact, both Jensen and Jarred have appeared in horror remakes, My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th respectively.

Spoiler

The My Bloody Valentine Remake was awesome, I never expected the ending.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I've just acquired Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I'm going to begin watching it once my day is complete. I will be reporting back to this thread with my findings.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed