Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 502,908 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Dubbed. Although it has both options. I find subbed tv shows a chore, tbh. I like to browse on my phone/laptop or draw while watching tv.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah, dubbed is the option I chose; though I tried both.

Heads up that Evangelion 3.33 (the third Rebuild movie) is currently only available in Japanese, subbed (English dub currently being worked on by the North American distributor, Funimation), but considering the content, the sudden language shift actually really work in the context of the film's purposefully alienating nature.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Actually I'm fine with subtitled movies,  I tend to sit and watch a movie, rather than the faffing about I do while watching a series. O.o

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'll watch subtitled live action foreign movies without substitute. Never got 'subbed elitism' in anime, especially when the dub is on-par, or at least gets there.

Though I do recommend you keep yourself relatively in-focus with Eva, as it gets very complex later on.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Total Blackout on Sy-Fy.

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S2E11-15 'The Hunting Party', 'Fire + Water', 'The Long Con', 'One of Them', and 'Maternity Leave'

This was a very bleak batch of episodes, and quite possibly the best yet. I know for a fact that, so far, 'Maternity Leave' has been my favorite episode. Very interesting seeing where things are going.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

RagingDragon

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S2E04-05 'Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things' and 'Simon Said'

Great pair of episodes that seem to have added a lot to the show's overall mythology. I love seeing more psychics in the show, and Andrew Gallagher was a lot of fun to watch.

"These are not the droids you're looking for" :D

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Two great episodes, now that season 8 has ended I'm working my way up from Season 1.  It's such a great series!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

South Park
The James Cameron episode. I was in stitches.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 11, 2013, 05:20:36 PM
South Park

Aye, that was a good one. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Finally finished the latest season of Silent Witness...

Spoiler
poor Leo  :'(
[close]

... now on to Dexter during the weekend!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 11, 2013, 07:42:56 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 11, 2013, 05:20:36 PM
South Park

Aye, that was a good one. :laugh:

James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron.

Quality. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S2E06-7 'No Exit' and 'The Usual Suspects'

This season has been upping the quality with each and every episode, it seems. Loved these two.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed