Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,636 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 23, 2013, 09:52:44 PM
[Whispers] Breaking Bad

Spoiler

It's on my list. 8)
[close]

Quote from: Shasvre on May 23, 2013, 09:54:45 PM
http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/sites/default/files/shot/images/1304/GameofThronesLogo.png

Hmm, I tried watching it before and couldn't get into it. I might have to give it another try sometime.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on May 23, 2013, 09:51:56 PM
Now to watch something I haven't seen yet...

First Blood

First Blood

All my favourites have currently reached the end of their season and won't be back until September-ish. :'(

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/sites/default/files/shot/images/1304/GameofThronesLogo.png
Good God, yes.

Vickers

Cvalda

Cvalda

Best show of all time.

Of alllll taaahhhmmmeee.

Eva

Eva

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2013, 10:04:55 PM
All my favourites have currently reached the end of their season and won't be back until September-ish. :'(

Good God, yes.

I third this.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Fourth, technically.  ;)

Lie

Lie

Lost Girl

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Breaking Bad, just finished the fourth series. Gustavo was the perfect villain, calm, collected, charming. The three C's.

Spoiler
Motherf**ker got what was coming to him.
[close]

Hank's always great, and I really warmed up to Marie this time round. Skyler's still a b*tch though. I can accept that she's in the right, but no one f**ks with the Heisenberg.

But yeah. Best show ever.

First Blood

First Blood

Star Trek: The Original Series

Season One: Episode 1 - The Man Trap

Kirk and Bones beam down to a planet and come in contact with a creature that's able to change forms, and blend in with the crew. I liked this episode quite a bit. Almost felt like The Thing from time to time. Curious to know if Roddenberry was inspired by Who Goes There? for this episode.

Episode 2 – Charlie X
Episode 3 – Where No Man Has Gone Before

I absolutely loved Where No Man Has Gone Before. It had all the proper ingredients to make a very solid Trek episode, and a guide as to why Trek can be so engaging from time to time. Gary Mitchell was a total badass. He gains the powers of a God and puts the crew of the Enterprise at his mercy. The relationship between Mitchell and Kirk was excellent; all the more reason why the last act was handled really well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Seems we're both doing the same thing.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BSG Season 3 Finale

MotherFRAK I love this episode. So much. That ending.

EEV2650

EEV2650

The HBO Jaws-a-thon. Watching Jaws: The Revenge now. The revenge is bad, but it's alot better than Jaws 3.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Supernatural Season 8 Finale: Sacrifice

OH HELL YES!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed