Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,721 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I assume that's in reference to Asuka.

Yeah. Every time she talks, I cringe.

I really hope that's just because I'm still before the point where the actor really got a feel for the character. I mean, I really really hope that. Because she's a big role. A big role that I cannot stand to listen to.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well she gets taken down a peg by being horribly depressed, but it's because of Shinji, so she continues to antagonize him. However, if it's really the character that you're having the issue with, she'll require some understanding; though a lot more is revealed toward the end, a bit of psychoanalysis, as with the other characters, will be required.

She's easily one of my favorites and I thought her voice actress did an awesome job in the end. I guess I never found her irritating at the start because I like those kinds of characters.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 13, 2013, 06:33:12 AM
I guess I never found her irritating at the start because I like those kinds of characters.

Yeah. I tend not to.

First Blood

First Blood

Game of Thrones Season One

Winter is Coming
The Kingsroad

Felt great to go back to Winterfell again. Knowing who's going to live and die this time around, it's kind of disheartening. Still the production design from the very first episode is fantastic. It will be fun to rewatch this.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Neon Genesis Evangelion E12-17 "She said, 'Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred.'", "Lilliputian Hitcher", "Weaving a Story", "Those women longed for the touch of others' lips, and thus invited their kisses.", "Splitting of the Breast", "Fourth Children"

Well, I can now safely say I love this series. Love it. These past few episodes have been simply fantastic. No annoying moments, nothing that made me cringe, and holy hell the acting is just getting better and better. I can really hear the actors getting more in tune with their characters. It's fantastic. I feel I've passed the turning point for this series; I can't see this going anywhere but down from here on out. Direct express elevator to depression...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 14, 2013, 05:46:56 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion E12-17 "She said, 'Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred.'", "Lilliputian Hitcher", "Weaving a Story", "Those women longed for the touch of others' lips, and thus invited their kisses.", "Splitting of the Breast", "Fourth Children"

Well, I can now safely say I love this series. Love it. These past few episodes have been simply fantastic. No annoying moments, nothing that made me cringe, and holy hell the acting is just getting better and better. I can really hear the actors getting more in tune with their characters. It's fantastic.

I feel I've passed the turning point for this series; I can't see this going anywhere but down from here on out. Direct express elevator to depression...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 14, 2013, 03:37:09 AM

Winter is Coming
The Kingsroad

Felt great to go back to Winterfell again. Knowing who's going to live and die this time around, it's kind of disheartening. Still the production design from the very first episode is fantastic. It will be fun to rewatch this.

My man. The show hooked me from that very first opening shot beyond the Wall. 8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well, I can now safely say I love this series. Love it. These past few episodes have been simply fantastic. No annoying moments, nothing that made me cringe, and holy hell the acting is just getting better and better. I can really hear the actors getting more in tune with their characters. It's fantastic. I feel I've passed the turning point for this series; I can't see this going anywhere but down from here on out. Direct express elevator to depression...
Just wait till End of Evangelion...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Neon Genesis Evangelion E18-24 "Ambivalence", "Introjection", "Weaving a Story 2: Oral Stage", "He Was Aware That He Was Still a Child", "Don't Be", "Rei III", "The Beginning and the End, or 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door'"

...why do I do this to myself?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I warned you.

The End is nigh.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

1,000 Ways to Die.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Been catching up on Supernatural. Currently on the episode that has to deal with uh...time travel...1958...etc. Don't want to say anymore because of potentially spoiling anyone who wants to see the show, but hasn't, or hasn't caught up yet.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Luther S1E02

Well, this was a vast improvement upon the first episode. Still not quite sold on the show, but I can really see this getting very good as it goes on. Gonna keep at it.

First Blood

First Blood

Lord Snow
Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things
The Wolf and the Lion
A Golden Crown

Things are starting to pick up! This was when the show really started to take off. I forgot how much I f**king love Syrio and Bronn. Two minor characters with very different personalities but memorable in their own way.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Top of the Lake - episode 1

So this is what a TV series mounted by an Oscar winning auteur is like -- awesome. Jane Campion, director of masterpieces both revered (The Piano) and frustratingly under-appreciated (Portrait of a Lady) makes the jump to TV in stunning form -- this is probably the most visually beautiful drama on television in ages (dear god, New Zealand is gorgeous), and the cast is fantastic: Elisabeth Moss, Holly Hunter (re-teaming with Campion after twenty years, finally), Peter Mullan and David Wenham.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSfUYoiRM0#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed