Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 497,580 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 11, 2013, 05:28:22 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion E02-6 "The Beast", "A Transfer", "Hedgehog's Dilemma", "Rei I", "Rei II"

Well, after being somewhat disappointed by the first episode, I finally see what all the big hullabaloo was about. This show has just been getting better and better as it goes along. I'm very much enjoying just about every moment (some irritating scenes aside). I won't say that I'm in love with it, but I can easily see that happening if this exponential increase in quality continues.

P.S. Sorry for leaving the stream so suddenly. Had some issues with the Procaster, had to exit.
It's cool man.  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LIVE STREAM PATLABOR OVA!!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 11, 2013, 05:28:22 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion E02-6 "The Beast", "A Transfer", "Hedgehog's Dilemma", "Rei I", "Rei II"

Well, after being somewhat disappointed by the first episode, I finally see what all the big hullabaloo was about. This show has just been getting better and better as it goes along. I'm very much enjoying just about every moment (some irritating scenes aside). I won't say that I'm in love with it, but I can easily see that happening if this exponential increase in quality continues.

P.S. Sorry for leaving the stream so suddenly. Had some issues with the Procaster, had to exit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AsTG8YT_54#

Why don't you just try smiling?

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Glactica S2E06-08 'Home (Part 1)', 'Home (Part 2)', and 'Final Cut'

Been far too long since I've watched an episde, so I made up for it by watching three. I absolutely loved the two-parter; that actually felt like season finale material. Can't wait to see comes next. And 'Final Cut' was another really good one. The news report at the end actually had me tearing up a bit, and then mere seconds later my jaw dropped.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Ha yes. Dat Lawless.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 11, 2013, 03:34:49 PM
Been far too long since I've watched an episde, so I made up for it by watching three. I absolutely loved the two-parter; that actually felt like season finale material.
I agree; that's something BSG does really well, it has these arcs that overlap eachother making new ones as soon as another finds its resolution and does it in grand fashion. Gotta love the moment when Adama decides to head to Kobol and bring the fleet back together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40JlfPou20#

The moment where Adama stops in the empty hallway and feels his wound right before making the decision... the look on Dee's face before making the call... love it. Moments like those are what the series is all about.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S2E09 'Flight of the Phoenix' and S2E10 'Pegasus'

'Flight of the Phoenix' was a pretty cool episode. And then 'Pegasus'... holy shit :o

EDIT: I just pulled out the Season 2.5 Box Set, and looked at the first episode. Its titled 'Pegasus: Extended Episode'... would I have been able to just watch that instead of the one in the 2.0 box set? Not that I'm complaining; it was one of the best episodes yet, so I have no problem watching an even longer version next.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Pegasus was cool. Just wait until you see those two ships go to war. 8)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Season one of Transformers Prime.  When you watch something in order it makes it 10x more exciting!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 11, 2013, 07:25:55 PM
And then 'Pegasus'... holy shit :o
Yep.

Yep.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Finished Season 3 & 4 of How I Met Your Mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_PIixlTHfQ#

Robin, you're awesome.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 11, 2013, 07:25:55 PM
Battlestar Galactica S2E09 'Flight of the Phoenix' and S2E10 'Pegasus'

'Flight of the Phoenix' was a pretty cool episode. And then 'Pegasus'... holy shit :o

EDIT: I just pulled out the Season 2.5 Box Set, and looked at the first episode. Its titled 'Pegasus: Extended Episode'... would I have been able to just watch that instead of the one in the 2.0 box set? Not that I'm complaining; it was one of the best episodes yet, so I have no problem watching an even longer version next.

Pegasus was one of my favorite eps. Cain is a character I love to hate.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Drawn Together

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Neon Genesis Evangelion E09-11 "Both of You, Dance Like You Want to Win!", "Magmadiver", "The Day Tokyo-3 Stood Still"

Well, yeah, I really like this. Not much more to say. Although I can't stand Asuka. At all. Irritating to her core. I really, really, really, really hope she becomes a better character.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

YOU MOTHERf**kER  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed