Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,090 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I want to keep going, but I know I gotta stop now. Continue onwards on the weekend.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 01, 2013, 06:06:29 AM
Download the first ep, Vick. Do it. You will thank/curse me later. You cannot fathom how blissfully terrible this is.

But this doesn't look like the fun kind of bad. :'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

IT IS. Trust me.

His evil alter ego is stalking his ex-fiance and her new family. Her little son drops his stuffed monkey, and his alter steps out, picks up the monkey...and says to the kid: "Careful -- monkeys have been known to eat their young!!!!"

DUN DUN DUN

Z2lol

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 01, 2013, 06:25:02 AM
IT IS. Trust me.

His evil alter ego is stalking his ex-fiance and her new family. Her little son drops his stuffed monkey, and his alter steps out, picks up the monkey...and says to the kid: "Careful -- monkeys have been known to eat their young!!!!"

DUN DUN DUN

Z2lol

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
[close]

Such f**king awful amazing trash.

Rong

Rong

I need a member compare to Tell me if it's worth watching.

Effectz

Effectz

The Undateables,I could feel the awkwardness resonating through my TV.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mad Men - Season 1

S01E12 - Nixon vs. Kennedy
S01E13 - The Wheel

That slideshow was quite beautiful, but...

Spoiler
...I don't really get the ending. :-\ ???
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I forget what the ending was. I watched the first few seasons in one big go, so they've kinda blended together in my mind. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 01, 2013, 02:53:47 PM
I forget what the ending was. I watched the first few seasons in one big go, so they've kinda blended together in my mind. :laugh:

Spoiler
Draper arrives home and tells Betty that he's coming with her to her family's place over Thanksgiving. A couple of seconds later, he comes home again and there's no one there. He just sits down on the stairs alone and the episode ends.
[close]

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 01, 2013, 02:15:35 PM

Tell me it didn't melt your cold heart, which ep did you watch?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 01, 2013, 04:25:05 PM

The one with the woman who has Asperger's and the guy who has brittle bone syndrome and has broken his legs over 200 times.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Effectz on Feb 01, 2013, 04:39:48 PM
Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 01, 2013, 04:25:05 PM

The one with the woman who has Asperger's and the guy who has brittle bone syndrome and has broken his legs over 200 times.

Ahh new ep. The one kid with autism in the first season is amazing, he explains people from the Internet are "Nigerian sex fiends" it's amazing and it's quite cute towards the end when he goes on a date awkward yet cute.

Also the guys with Tourette's I do enjoy the outbursts so inappropriately funny, one goes on a date with a girl who loves Prometheus (clearly she is special needs as well lol jk) 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 01, 2013, 02:56:20 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 01, 2013, 02:53:47 PM

Spoiler
Draper arrives home and tells Betty that he's coming with her to her family's place over Thanksgiving. A couple of seconds later, he comes home again and there's no one there. He just sits down on the stairs alone and the episode ends.
[close]
Spoiler
It was just his envisionment of what he would do to be the husband/father his family needed and deserved, thinking his family would be there to actually do it to, but the reality is that they've already given up hope that he would come and left.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed