Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,083 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Being Human US version.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 31, 2013, 03:34:24 AM
Oh man, just wait until its in-direct successor in Season 4 "The Constant"-- considered by many to be one of the best (if not the best) episodes in the series.

I can't wait.

Goddamn, Desmond is one of the best characters on the show. Hope they follow him more.

I find it a shame that the two characters they follow the most (Kate and Jack) are two of the ones I find least interesting... :-\

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I just finished season 1 of G1 Transformers ... oh the amount of unhealthy I have already for this series.  Its Mass Effect all over again.

Vickers

Vickers

Modern Family

Most annoying kid character ever: Manny

Eva

Eva

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 31, 2013, 04:05:20 AM
Oh man, just wait until its in-direct successor in Season 4 "The Constant"-- considered by many to be one of the best (if not the best) episodes in the series.

I can't wait.

Goddamn, Desmond is one of the best characters on the show. Hope they follow him more.

I find it a shame that the two characters they follow the most (Kate and Jack) are two of the ones I find least interesting... :-\
Sweeps is spot-on - The Constant is outstanding and if he wasn't already by the time I watched it, it made Desmond my favorite character in the show. A real tearjerker. Trough The Looking Glass is gonna mess with your mind and feelings as well.

How wonderful it must be to watch this series for the first time and to be able to watch the whole thing in one go. :)

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 31, 2013, 06:16:22 AM
Modern Family

Most annoying kid character ever: Manny
Oh, really? ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

Kids smell.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Eva on Jan 31, 2013, 11:43:22 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 31, 2013, 04:05:20 AM

I can't wait.

Sweeps is spot-on - The Constant is outstanding and if he wasn't already by the time I watched it, it made Desmond my favorite character in the show. A real tearjerker. Trough The Looking Glass is gonna mess with your mind and feelings as well.

How wonderful it must be to watch this series for the first time and to be able to watch the whole thing in one go. :)

Can't wait for that. Not sure if I could say who my favourite character is, personally. It's really close between a few of the survivors. The frontrunners, off the top of my head, are Desmond, Locke, Jin, Sun, Charlie, and Hurly. Actually, Sayid would be pretty high up there, too... Goddamn, too many fantastic characters.

And yeah, it's great being able to do that. Just last night, I thought I would watch 2 or 3. Wound up steamrollin' through 7. :laugh:

It's just wonderful; as I've said before, haven't felt this way whilst watching a new show since I first went through BSG.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mad Men - Season 1

S01E06 - Babylon
S01E07 - Red in the Face
S01E08 - The Hobo Code
S01E09 - Shoot
S01E10 - Long Weekend
S01E11 - Indian Summer

I think I have discovered who my favorite character is so far.

Spoiler
[close]

Rong

Rong

UTOPIA

Ep 3

More twisty turny stuff more CIA, not enough Wilson Wilson, more gorn, and Mr Rabbit is pretty much Keyser Sose.

Derek

Liked it more than i though i would, Pilkinton was the highlight so was Kev ill keep on giving it a go.

Cvalda

Cvalda

This is the worst shit in the history of all the shit that's on TV.

I'm gonna watch every episode.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S3E22-23 "Through the Looking Glass"

Well... didn't expect that. :o

Spoiler
Charlie... :'(

I hope to gods there's some way he survived, but I know there isn't.
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 01, 2013, 05:55:06 AM

This is the worst shit in the history of all the shit that's on TV.

I'm gonna watch every episode.

Having a quick browse through IMDb, it brought my attention to 2 other shows that actually seem like they can be really good:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217239/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497298/

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Been meaning to check out Jekyll for awhile now. Think I'm gonna soon as I'm through with Lost.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Download the first ep, Vick. Do it. You will thank/curse me later. You cannot fathom how blissfully terrible this is.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 01, 2013, 05:55:59 AM
Lost S3E22-23 "Through the Looking Glass"

Well... didn't expect that. :o

Spoiler
Charlie... :'(

I hope to gods there's some way he survived, but I know there isn't.
[close]
WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

Oh man, you're in for some real intense shit now. This is where the show gets incredibly complex with its timelines, and does it in a clear and masterful way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed