Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,695 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 25, 2013, 04:08:29 AM
The X-Files

S1:E1 - Pilot
S1:E2 - Deep Throat

X-Files had me going for a few episodes, but it lost me somewhere around evil Romo Lampkin...

Just started to feel dull and repetitive. That's just me, though; always been more of a fan of continuous stories, as opposed to the "monster-of-the-week" style of something like this.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Transformers Prime ... Starscream you sound so masculine but look like a hooker.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 26, 2013, 07:12:52 AM
Transformers Prime ... Starscream you sound so masculine but look like a hooker.

Huh, it's usually the other way around.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 26, 2013, 07:16:46 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 26, 2013, 07:12:52 AM

Huh, it's usually the other way around.
I know right!!!

Hes is a hooker now...pffffft

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

LARP and the Real Girl

Best episode to come out of Season 8 so far. Live action role-play, the return of Felicia Day, Dean doing a Braveheart imitation and a lesbian fairy. What more is there to ask? :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

Rong

Rong

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 26, 2013, 06:26:40 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Jan 25, 2013, 04:08:29 AM
The X-Files

S1:E1 - Pilot
S1:E2 - Deep Throat

X-Files had me going for a few episodes, but it lost me somewhere around evil Romo Lampkin...

Just started to feel dull and repetitive. That's just me, though; always been more of a fan of continuous stories, as opposed to the "monster-of-the-week" style of something like this.

It does get an overarching story arc... It was just never that compelling well at least for me I feel you.

The undateables

Love this series so much, very heart warming, it's also quite sad at times, if you can watch this and not feel anything your dead inside.

First Blood

First Blood

Conduit
The Jersey Devil
Shadows

They had a chance to do something good with the Jersey Devil but it come off rather silly. Conduit was pretty cool. I am hoping they touch on Mulder's sister a bit more in the future.

"...I want to believe" :'(

A killer computer ep is next. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 26, 2013, 09:43:49 PM
A killer computer ep is next. I hope it's as good as it sounds.
It's not :P But keep going! Don't make SpaceMarines's mistake and give up halfway through the first season ;)

First Blood

First Blood

I won't stop. As you can see, I've grown to love it thus far. Despite a few hokey eps here and there. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It was more like three quarters.

The show's just not for me. Exact same thing happened with Fringe. Started out intrigued by the concept, but it just lost my interest as the show went on. Not my sorta thing.

Cvalda

Cvalda

How far did you get into Fringe?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I don't quite remember. Somewhere in the first season.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Again, there ya go :laugh: Fringe doesn't start getting good til the tail end of Season one, after which it becomes almost entirely mytharc driven, and the mytharc is (mostly) fantastic.

First Blood

First Blood

The first season for a lot shows are always hit n' miss as they're trying to find their footing. Supernatural's first season was okay – and then it really picked up with season two. It was fun to see where they were going.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed