Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,787 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Luckily, that show wasn't really built around a big reveal in the end. It's pretty clear how things will go down before they happen, just the specifics are up in the air.

Still, though, that really sucks.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 05, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
Luckily, that show wasn't really built around a big reveal in the end. It's pretty clear how things will go down before they happen, just the specifics are up in the air.

Still, though, that really sucks.

Yup tell me about it  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Part I: "Return to the Circus"

The 1979 miniseries is off to a great start. Alec Guinness embodies George Smiley to a tee; not sure which performance I'm liking more, his or Gary Oldman's. He seems utterly and completely harmless, a bit of a wuss and a pushover... and then the final scene happens, he slips on his glasses, skeletal shadows hide his eyes, and his voice sends icy fingers up your spine.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I didn't know there was a TV series. Might give that one a shot myself. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's quite good, so far at least.

My grandparents had been constantly recommending it to me since the movie came out; finally decided to give it a go.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

JoJos Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders.

So fab

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Five & The Final Season

To'hajiilee
Ozymandias
Granite State
Felina

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the series finale and the series as a whole. One of the best tv shows. Period.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful Season One

"Closer Than Sisters"
"What Death Can Join Together"

Yep, still amazing. I'm loving how the various stories/characters are intertwining.

Spoiler
And you f**ker, you killed Van Helsing!
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 07, 2014, 02:28:17 AM
Breaking Bad Season Five & The Final Season

To'hajiilee
Ozymandias
Granite State
Felina

I couldn't have been more satisfied with the series finale and the series as a whole. One of the best tv shows. Period.

Yeah, absolutely fantastic ending to the series. Couldn't have happened any other way, in my opinion.

First Blood

First Blood

Mad Men Season Five

Episodes 1-2 A Little Kiss

Feels good to see the gang again. Been away from them a little too long. I see Pryce is being a little naughty with that photo he found.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Sword Art Online

Pree meh

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful Season One

"Possession"
"Grand Guignol"

That was great. Season two can't come fast enough.

Spoiler
"I have a daughter."

and,

"Why did you not make me of steel or stone, instead of flesh? Why, creator, did you allow me to feel?"

:'(
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy Part VII: "Flushing Out the Mole"

And with that, the miniseries is finished. Truly a remarkable piece of television; greatly directed and with a stellar cast. Now, there's inevitably a comparison to be drawn with the 2011 film, but I find the two hard to compare, namely for the obvious reasons concerning the different mediums. On the whole, I think I slightly preferred the movie, but only just. I believe it nailed the casting a bit better (especially with Bill Haydon), though that's not to say the series didn't do better with a few characters.

Really, though, a great work. Highly recommend this.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jul 07, 2014, 11:10:23 PM
Sword Art Online

Pree meh
Yeahhhhhhh.....

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective Eps 1-3

Still f**king fantastic, and it looks amazing on blu-ray.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed