Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 503,744 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Five

Hazard Pay
Fifty-One
Dead Freight

Dead Freight was an incredible good episode. Well shot too.

Nightmare Asylum

Aye, that one was fantastic.

Spoiler
Todd >:(
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful Season One

"Night Work"
"Séance"

Holy crap, this show feels like it was designed to push all of the exact right buttons for me. Even the end of episode stingers seem tailor made to make me squee with joy. It's a lovely bit of Gothic horror, and I couldn't ask for more.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

"Night Work"
"Séance"

Holy crap, this show feels like it was designed to push all of the exact right buttons for me. Even the end of episode stingers seem tailor made to make me squee with joy. It's a lovely bit of Gothic horror, and I couldn't ask for more.

The entire season feels like one long f**king pilot. The best thing about it is that they are taking it slow (although too slow if you ask some), but they certainly deliver on whatever it is they're doing in any one episode. Eva Green is f**king killing it on this show. She has at least two episodes that are basically focused on her, and she's just the damn best.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 04, 2014, 07:56:26 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

"Night Work"
"Séance"

The entire season feels like one long f**king pilot. The best thing about it is that they are taking it slow (although too slow if you ask some), but they certainly deliver on whatever it is they're doing in any one episode. Eva Green is f**king killing it on this show. She has at least two episodes that are basically focused on her, and she's just the damn best.

As long as the episodes keep being this good, they can go as slowly as they want to. And yep, Eva is amazing in it. And I have to say, this is the first time in years I've seen Josh Hartnett in anything. It's cool seeing him again.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Gah, need to watch that. The more I'm hearing, the more I'm liking. And Dalton. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"Resurrection"
"Demimonde"

Dis show Dis f**king show.

Spoiler
The characterizations of these literary figures are generally very good, even if their stories are altered more or less drastic fashion. Caliban is easily one of the most book accurate portrayals of Frankenstein's creation ever filmed, even if he's not nearly as ugly as the dialogue makes him out to be. And that f**king ending of Episode 4... did not see that coming. That will be Cvalda's favorite part if she ever watches this. :laugh: Oh, and I fanboy'd out when Victor Frankenstein and Van Helsing were doing science-y stuff together. 8)
[close]

And I never would have made this connection before, but let him age a few years and Josh Harnett would make for a pretty good Booker DeWitt. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2014, 10:05:23 PM

"Resurrection"
"Demimonde"

Dis show Dis f**king show.

Spoiler
The characterizations of these literary figures are generally very good, even if their stories are altered more or less drastic fashion. Caliban is easily one of the most book accurate portrayals of Frankenstein's creation ever filmed, even if he's not nearly as ugly as the dialogue makes him out to be. And that f**king ending of Episode 4... did not see that coming. That will be Cvalda's favorite part if she ever watches this. :laugh: Oh, and I fanboy'd out when Victor Frankenstein and Van Helsing were doing science-y stuff together. 8)
[close]

And I never would have made this connection before, but let him age a few years and Josh Harnett would make for a pretty good Booker DeWitt. :)

Cvalda definitely needs to see this lol. I've been trying to sell her on all the Eva Green madness on this show. Hopefully it's been working.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Mad Men S7E05 "The Runaways"

Oh, man, that was a great ending. Season's starting to really pick up.

First Blood

First Blood

As soon as I finish Breaking Bad I'll be diving into the fifth and sixth season of Mad Men. A little behind on that show and since it's reached its final season, time to catch up.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Just finished watching a few episode of the Big Ban Theory. Does anyone watch that show?

First Blood

First Blood

Breaking Bad Season Five & The Final Season

Buyout
Say My Name
Gliding All Over
Blood Money
Buried

"Say my name."

"You're Heisenberg."

"You're goddamn right."

Oh boy. It's all coming to an end very soon. I can't not wait to see where this is going. These flashforwards have me intrigued. It's like a puzzle. Each piece falls into place with each episode. Wow this is gonna be good.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 05, 2014, 02:42:02 PM
Breaking Bad Season Five & The Final Season

Buyout
Say My Name
Gliding All Over
Blood Money
Buried

"Say my name."

"You're Heisenberg."

"You're goddamn right."

Oh boy. It's all coming to an end very soon. I can't not wait to see where this is going. These flashforwards have me intrigued. It's like a puzzle. Each piece falls into place with each episode. Wow this is gonna be good.

You know the sad thing is, my Dad made me see the VERY LAST episode of the final season when it first premiered on tv. I didn't know it was the last episode but he still made me sit down and watch it. It spoiled everything for me  :o

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Your dad is a f**king asshole.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 05, 2014, 02:55:47 PM
Your dad is a f**king asshole.

:'( :'( :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed