Things we learned from Predators

Started by Maxyboy, Feb 13, 2011, 11:25:10 PM

Author
Things we learned from Predators (Read 13,859 times)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Feb 18, 2011, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Feb 18, 2011, 05:20:16 PM
Quote from: Rioto on Feb 18, 2011, 02:06:48 PM
that nokolai can,t hit SHIT with a gatling gun.

In all fairness, his targets were invisible.

I think he was talking about the predhound

In that case, he f**king sucks.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 18, 2011, 05:37:43 PM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Feb 18, 2011, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Feb 18, 2011, 05:20:16 PM
Quote from: Rioto on Feb 18, 2011, 02:06:48 PM
that nokolai can,t hit SHIT with a gatling gun.

In all fairness, his targets were invisible.

I think he was talking about the predhound

In that case, he f**king sucks.

Even a stromtrooper could teach him how to shoot.

-First try to hit Elephant in a hall at 3m range

predxeno

predxeno

But, Nikolai did hit a Hell Hound; it fell apart under his constant firing.

ShadowPred

That it did.

Rioto

Rioto

it took him almost an entire clip to put 3 bullets in the damn thing.

predxeno

predxeno

I thought Nikolai hit the Hell Hound all those times, but the Hell Hound managed to stand up to him for a short while.

Rioto

Rioto

no just a few times. The russian gatling gun GShG 7.62 fires 6,000 RPM. The scene last somewhat around 5 - 10 seconds so that would mean that the hound got shot with +500 rounds.  See nokolai can,t shit shit  :P

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

We learned how NOT to computer generate fire. Also that Topher Grace gets lost easily, probably all that fake pot smoking he did during that 70's show thing.

RazorSlash

samoht

samoht

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 18, 2011, 08:13:33 PM
I thought Nikolai hit the Hell Hound all those times, but the Hell Hound managed to stand up to him for a short while.

You'll notice that most of those shots hit the ground around the hound.

Peakius Baragonius

That serial killers look coked out of their mind when they drop all pretenses.

That every species known, hunted, or used by the Predators has red blood except the Predators themselves.

That filmmakers will go to great lengths to set a movie on an Alien planet and then make it look exactly like Earth.

That Predators infinitely prefer Earth flora over that of the other planets they visit.

That Hanzo and Nicolai are awesome.

That Falconer is awesome even if his death scene and treatment in the film sucked.

That Tracker was the only Predator in the film who didn't suck.

That however mediocre a Predator film might be, it's still better than AVPR.

That Machete doesn't stand a chance against Predator.

That AVP really is better than everyone says it is. (Or rather, that's what all of YOU will learn! Mwohahahaha!)

That despite RR claiming that he didn't want the film to be cartoony, the Super Predators can fit 3-foot long blades into tiny wrist gauntlets.

That Adrien Brody can indeed be a tough guy.

That three Predators superior to the original and capable of overcoming an Anytime-level Classic Predator can get their butts handed to them by a group of people equal to and less than that which Anytime and Pussyface kicked the crud out of.

That no matter how stupid, unprofessional, suckish, and un-Predator-like the Predators in this film may seem, none of them suck quite as much as poor Chopper.

That the greatest human and Predator hunters on their planets couldn't hit a moving or faraway target if their lives depended on it. Seriously, aside from Noland every single person or Predator in this film SUCKS at aiming!!!

Quote from: RazorSlash on Feb 18, 2011, 10:59:26 PM
Quote from: bobby brown on Feb 17, 2011, 07:01:58 PM
nah, predator 2 sucks.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lexm26DAr71qgoelno1_500.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Feb 18, 2011, 11:07:59 PM
That every species known, hunted, or used by the Predators has red blood except the Predators themselves.
Except Aliens. :P

Prime113

Prime113

You've seen Predator right, peakius? Well you know when the men attack the camp? That is one of the most unrealistic action scenes I've ever seen. Sure they may hit everything they shoot at, but not one of them ever bring a rifle up to their shoulder(Because it's a movie). At least in this movie they shot correctly.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 19, 2011, 06:01:58 PM
You've seen Predator right, peakius? Well you know when the men attack the camp? That is one of the most unrealistic action scenes I've ever seen. Sure they may hit everything they shoot at, but not one of them ever bring a rifle up to their shoulder(Because it's a movie). At least in this movie they shot correctly.

You're right. I guess we shouldn't reasonably point out the flaws in one film because the original was imperfect!  ;)

Please, call me Peaky.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed