Things we learned from Predators

Started by Maxyboy, Feb 13, 2011, 11:25:10 PM

Author
Things we learned from Predators (Read 13,857 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 05, 2011, 08:55:31 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 03, 2011, 05:45:49 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 03, 2011, 04:42:08 PM
Predators don't appreciate being called "space faggots."

Or "ugly mother f*ckers"
Oh wait,thats P1 & AVP.

Wow. Ugly Mudaf**kas, Pussy Faces, Space Faggots. You know, I've never realized how many slurs have been leveled at our beloved intergalactic hunters throughout the films. Sounds like another thread...

But seriously: As for this thread ... Royce says it best.

"We found out that there's more than one of them. That they use projectile and energy-based weapons. That they have some sort of cloaking device. That they're bigger than us, stronger, but also heavier."

Robert Rodriguez Presents Predators, a bold new chapter in the Predator universe, full of things we definitely haven't seen before in the series! Nope, not at all!

We learned that Royce considers gaining expository information worth more than Mombasa's life.

Also:

We learned that Predators will mortally wound characters who will end up killing them but spare those who will later provide twists in the plot, i.e. Tracker shooting Nikolai but letting Edwin escape even though he was right there.

We learned that new Predator weapons can be not just gruesome, but confusing!

Terx2

Terx2

The only way to kill a classic is to decapitate it :'(

Fujimaster

Possibly the longest human to survive on the planet was 8 seasons.....what 10? 10 seasons.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 06, 2011, 04:31:08 AM
The only way to kill a classic is to decapitate it :'(
Predators are Vampires.

Interesting.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Eight people can blunder into a nest of elaborate booby traps and survive without a scratch.

Mombasa can be unwitting enough to trip on a wire and set off those traps but also be aware enough to sense something silent and invisible up in the trees.

DANIELQMUL

If I had been involved in the development of this reboot of Predator I would have explained the Super Predators as being a type of higher cast of predator that are worshipped by everyday predators.

Le Celticant

I learned that John Davis again touched predator and again... not for its good.  :-\

PredatorGFX

QuoteThings we learned from Predators

Not to F*** with them...

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 09, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
I learned that John Davis again touched predator and again... not for its good.  :-\

I thought John Davis was NOT involved in the making of Predators.

echobbase79

Jon Davis had little to do with Predators.

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: DANIELQMUL on Mar 09, 2011, 04:49:41 PM
If I had been involved in the development of this reboot of Predator I would have explained the Super Predators as being a type of higher cast of predator that are worshipped by everyday predators.

You serious bro?

skull-splitter

Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 12, 2011, 04:19:23 AM

Jon Davis had little to do with Predators.

Sadly, he did. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0204862/

That being said, it's nice to have some other tribes going on, I just hope they stay within logical scope on the films and don't render the classics to pussies. (Which, IMO, Predators succeeded by having the classic lose by fatigue and damaged tools)

samoht

samoht

Seriously?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Classic didn't seem to me to be worshipping him during the brawl they had at the end.

skull-splitter

Well, that's the logical reasoning talking alone, but f**k, what part of the AvP-dislikes didn't you get?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed