1:1 Berserker Predator Bust

Started by Sabres21768, Feb 08, 2011, 01:20:04 AM

Author
1:1 Berserker Predator Bust (Read 11,451 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Could this be our first look at Sideshow's next 1:1 bust?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Cue people complaining about their franchise being raped.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I think it looks rather nice. I'm a fan of Berserker's design.

Unfortunately, like most of the stuff Sabres buys, I can't afford it, and will have to sate myself with more esoteric crap.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Looks promising, course unless I switch jobs to Professional Jewelry Thief, I won't be getting one. On a side note, doesn't that cast of the suit actors head look like Max Headroom, or is it just me?

Hmm...

Noo...

Max Headroom: "Hi. I'm doing a survey on this kind of mindless violence and its effect on the mind-mind-mind-mindless. Do you believe all that killing is necessary? Does it s-s-s-scare you?"

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Give me that crossover, now.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

And here it is!

Sorry for the crappy pic, this was leaked from the German Toy Fair.

Master

Master

Ugly as always
:D

Stalker

Stalker

As soon as this goes up for pre order I'll be jumping on it like a rabid dog. The P1 bust is twice the value now as it was at release, I want to get this one early before the price skyrockets.

samoht

samoht

How much do you think it is?

Stalker

Stalker

I think the other Predator busts from Sideshow went for between $800-$1000 at release. If you can even find one for sale now, they're usually north of $1500.

Since I recently started shopping online & collecting this stuff like crazy, I would definitely shell out for one of these babies.

samoht

samoht

Wow. You would have to be a real hardcore fan to pay that kind of money to get one.

I wouldn't get one even if I were rich......well, it depends how rich.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Better pics...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Not showing.
They 404d.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

That's a nice sculpt.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh, they show now! Not sure about how it looks 3/4. There's something off. But from the front, very nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed