Traps

Started by JaredK21, Aug 06, 2007, 10:47:48 PM

Author
Traps (Read 640 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

If the PSP game article rings somewhat true with the actual movie, then we will see some new traps  in action!

The article said the predator will have laser trip-mines and plasma grenades. Plus Colin said he will have some things that go "boom". So something along these lines must be true!

It would be awesome to see not only a strong, grizzled veteran warrior...but a stealthy, cunning and smart elder too. Reminds me of the calculating predator from Predator.

Great news and a new twist to the Predator mythology!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

No comment.

Gates

Gates

I personally would love to see some sick traps in the movie, but not simple trip the line and a bomb goes off...I don't know something a little more predator.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Laser trip mines are too human if you ask me, but really what more can I ask for, right? Plasma grenades...hey Halo copied off of the Predator, and we will too.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just sounds like stuff from Concrete Jungle put into the game. I don't seriously expect half of the stuff from the game to be in the film.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Most likely all of that stuff will take place, unless the traps are rejected concept ideas that the Straus Bros. are letting them use.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 06, 2007, 11:09:23 PM
Most likely all of that stuff will take place, unless the traps are rejected concept ideas that the Straus Bros. are letting them use.
i doubt that it will be the same excally

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2007, 11:02:40 PM
Just sounds like stuff from Concrete Jungle put into the game. I don't seriously expect half of the stuff from the game to be in the film.

We could see a cinematic recreaction of 'If it bleeds' and 'Bug hunt'. The Aliens would be screwed if he had those Sonic traps. They'd just do thier tuck up into a ball thing.

::)

God I hope that doesn't happen.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I would love to see the predator through something like thoughs thrwoing bombs form AVP2 the game and when someone walks by it he detnates it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed