Lone Ranger (2012) (Read 11,668 times)

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They plan to do three movies

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=28810

I don't see this movie doing very well. Johnny Depp won't everything a blockbuster. He has been in flops before like The Astronaut's Wife.

Hubbs

Hubbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J01t-BUpiHU#ws

Two and a half hours long!!!!

Yep its crap, predictable and a 'Pirates of the Caribbean' rip off. Can't wait to review it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You.... You know the Lone Ranger's been around for 80 years, right?

NotSafeZone

NotSafeZone

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 01, 2013, 04:21:13 PM
You.... You know the Lone Ranger's been around for 80 years, right?

He could be referring to this movie in particular.

After all, it's rather obvious Tonto is being played by Captain Jack Sparrow being played by Johnny Depp.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Of course I know its been around for ages ::) sheesh, I am 35 years old. Yes I know that's still too young for the original TV series but hey I've been around ;)

But that still doesn't detract from this film being a generic (word of the day) glossy Hollywood factory line blockbuster.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'll agree that Disney is most likely looking for a new Pirates-style franchise, what with it having both the same director and one of the stars.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 01, 2013, 03:09:27 PM
Two and a half hours long!!!!

Yep its crap, predictable and a 'Pirates of the Caribbean' rip off. Can't wait to review it.
Wait, so you're going to go out and see this movie that you think looks like crap to come back and write a shitty review that nobody will read?

You may want to reconsider your spending habits, for both time and money.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Who said anything about going to see it at the cinema, give me a little credit haha I ain't gonna waste my money.

Love writing a gritty review ;) more fun to read if you ask me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's poor form as a reviewer to go into a movie already with the preconception that it's terrible.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's also pretty scummy to pirate the film.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 02, 2013, 06:18:13 AM
It's poor form as a reviewer to go into a movie, already with the preconception that it's terrible.

That is true but I think I have reasonable evidence to support my theory, the film practically screams it.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 02, 2013, 06:21:07 AM

Well I sure as hell ain't paying £9 ($13.68) to see it, adults get screwed at the cinema. I only see special one off films at the cinema, well what I think are. Last film I saw at the bigscreen was Supes.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 02, 2013, 06:21:07 AM

Aye, that too.

Especially as a reviewer.

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 02, 2013, 06:21:30 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 02, 2013, 06:18:13 AM
It's poor form as a reviewer to go into a movie, already with the preconception that it's terrible.

That is true but I think I have reasonable evidence to support my theory, the film practically screams it.

The film that you have yet to see.

You're going in expecting to hate it. Of course you're gonna hate it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed