AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 50,467 times)

alpha defekt

Anyone who complains about this demo (which is about 85% off these posts) must suck at this game and never gave it another try. Sure it was harder then the average shooter at first, but once you get the block paper sissiors concept down this game is a blast. I imagine most of you wont get over yourself though so...... Some fan you are. :/

If you have PSN friends you might be able to play with them. I played all last night with two of my buddies. It would always put us in a three way battle because it couldn't find anyone else. LOL.

AmanChan

AmanChan

Now I wanna know, if and when their will be a single player demo, one you don't have to sit waiting for 45 mins to play a 10 min match

Marine1209

Marine1209

Steam=Biggest piece of shit ever !
THANK YOU STEAM   >:(  

Marine1209

Marine1209

nobody

nobody

that why the idiots created steam! totaly control of every honest user!!! so, i think i will load illegal copy and spend my money unicef...

Necrolust

Necrolust

i got the demo for ps3.... WTF.. i haven't even got to play it... it says searching for matches, then.. waiting for 7 more players.. bullshit.. anyone else got this demo for ps3? if so ADD amaymyon13

MAch

MAch

@ Necroliust
                    Unfortunately Until the matching making is fixed ull be searching for 30 mins or more.So best thing is to get every1 u can to download (I did) and get 8 man match man it was fun.

Ill be on tonight if you want to add me machirl99

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

the xbox version is great, there are no problems, even some times i end up playing with one other person as i think the res may of left. which is great. you have to remember this is the demo! and this play does not reflect the actual game play.

just add people

just add people

for the ps3 if it tkes to long to wait for a game it is easir if u add peoople to ur friend list and it takes less minutes it takes about 5 to get a gam started....add people thats the solution.. my gmer tag is moc39 add me if u want to play

kt

kt

there should be a campaighn demo for each species.. like 1 mission each

kt

kt

but i love the game... i love the predator.. i own every game with it... barley play with marine though... but 1rst time i played with marine i was scared... its scary when ur about to kill someone then right before u know it.. an alien or a predator comes up behind u and trophy kills u... CREATE A DEMO FOR CAMPAIGHN ALSO

AJMARTINecu

I just read the game informer review and was so crappy, this game is awesome, It has a lot of replay come on! 8 multiplayer modes. traying to master each species,
the one who made that review is an asshole he should go play mw2 , alien vs predator is for real gamers... the alien is great the predator is great and the marine is awesome
enviroment is great sound great!! I dont see anything wrong in this game...... but is more a console game than a pc game , (controller based) the melee system is just perfect , you just have to be quick and smart , try to block and let the other one hit you with a light attack , I dont see how this game could be better

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

CAMPAIGHN!!!!!!!!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

doesnt matter what these ppl thk does it. if you love the game, thts all tht matters. the game f**kin rocks! COME ON 19TH!   :D      :D      :)  

tlfrank

tlfrank

This game is great and i enjoy the demo very much. the only thing that is bs is the wait times but that is going to be fixed so im not to worried. I also think the gameinformer review is total f**king bullshit. that ben reeves seems like an idiot and has no solid evidence on why he reviewed it that way plus he doesnt ever consider any multiplayer modes. The only thing i could beleive was the AI not being great. I love the game the only thing that i can complain about is the variety in weapons on the marines and predator side. plus the melee mixed with a fps is totally new and refreshing i havent played a console game where u have a light and heavy attack, block, and counter and have the abillity to shoot. plus with the focus mode it makes the more agile spieces close the gap quicker to do a strike. One last thought to those of you who think the plasma caster on the predator is cheap are very dumb. you have to be in the specific vision mode to lock on which gives an opportunity for another speices to strike from behind or infornt....very hard to see an alien in thermal mode. very blanced game and i look forward to playing the full version on the 16th

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed