AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 46,685 times)

AvP RulZ101

AvP RulZ101

:D    Dude DarkR and BaconBits the games coming out on PS3, Xbox 360 KICK ASS, and PC

AvP RulZ101

AvP RulZ101

I hope the predator will be available to play as in the demo that would be SWEET! The first time exploding somebody with that Plasma Caster is going to be an awesome moment!!!   ;D    CANT WAIT

DarkR

DarkR

*rawrs face*   >:D  

Blane

Blane

Come on i cant wait for the game to come out!!!!! Used to love the old p.c one and this should b much better as it will be on console = better controls and better grathics than the original.

HISH LORD

HISH LORD

can't wait for the demo,hoping they bring out the survival co-op to play online with pals and maybe single level from the main game

Scar

Scar

better graphics on consoles ? lmao can someone tell me if consoles suport dx11 ? cuz the last i heard the consoles were only suporting dx9 witch = pc = better graphics and better performance lol

hellspawn221

hellspawn221

pc all the way

mahgoogles

mahgoogles

i have ah pc an xbox i prefur the xbox over the pc just because every pc i had seemed to always be crappy...cant wait for the demo to be released been waiting to long...

HISH LORD

HISH LORD

i have xbox, ps3 and pc but i will play on xbox, lots of pals on xbox live and i just prefer the set up.

MAIkaatze

MAIkaatze

i CANT NEVER WAIT   :'(  

ikarop

ikarop

Another update: According to SEGA's PR and to contradict the rumors. Nobody is aware of differing dates for the demo, which potentially means that the 3 platforms will get it at the same time.

Scar

Scar

thank you for the update.....i still think its gona be relased wndesday- thursday time hopefully im right !!

robotjaw

robotjaw

i  just want this demo right now, we have all been waiting to long. just give it to us....at least a date ya know?   ::)  

Pillola_AP

@Ikarop

thanks for the news   ;)  

PredsFTW

PredsFTW

I just saw an Ad on XBL spotlight that showed Avp screens and 4 already released trailers "3 breeds of warriors" and it said Demo 2/4/2010. I backed out of the Ad and it hasn't been up since! I little antsy on the switch by Microsoft for that relase info. I'm going with that as a confirmed Demo release! Thursday will be epic!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed