Stan Winston: 1946-2008

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM

Author
Stan Winston: 1946-2008 (Read 22,098 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I cant believe this, really i cant.  This is so f**king sad and unexpected    :'(  

abandoned as a facehugger

:'(  

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

damn this was unexpected and sad to say the least of it....

Bakub

Bakub

REST IN PEACE STAN WINSTON.....   :'(     :'(     :'(    YOUR LEGACY WILL MAKE YOU IMMORTAL ......

Spoon

Spoon

No Famous person in my life time had an effect on me as Stan Winstons death.  Im into the arts and I just think Stan Winston is the most creative person I ever seen with an eye of detail and creativity.  Every movie he worked on made the movie so much more believable and realistic.  No one else can match that and its absolutely proven with the sequels he didn't work on.  Sci-fi movies will never be the same.  RIP Stan Winston, you will be missed.

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

Who's going to direct second unit on Predator 3 now...? Directed by me. Joking aside. Stan will be missed.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Some people are just recovering from the loss of Heath Ledger.  Like Gladiator had for Oliver Stone, what they will have in Dark Knight for Heath Ledger, Terminator 4 will have..  IN MEMORY OF STAN WINSTON  I bet just like the whole audenice will surly give around of applause for Heath Ledger's performance when that "In Memory of...." appears in Dark Knight, the audience of TERMINATOR 4 will do the same for Stan Winston.

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

:'(    My condolences to his family and friends. He will be a real genius of his profession that will be truly missed in Hollywood.   :'(  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Rest in peace Stan Winston.We will remember you always,brother ! ALWAYS !    :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i wonder if adi will be doing Jurassic park 4? and terminator 4 was sapposed to be the start of a new trilogy. i really hope they get someone great to do thos, but it will probably be cgi, stan was the last truly great practicle effects artist.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*sigh* There goes my hopes for ADI blowing up and FOX having to call Stan back to do the Predator face for AvP3.  RIP Stan, thanks for creating such iconic creatures   :'(     >:(  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Oh the angry smiley was meant to go after the AvP3 part.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

:'(  NO! This can't be happening, Stan Winston dead? R.I.P. Stan Winston, you made the movie industry the best, may you rest in peace.   :'(  

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

R.I.P. Stan  you have touched so many peoples lives  and will be sadly missed by family and fans alike.   :'(    Condolonces to his family and friends

Jango1201

Jango1201

How did he die? Did he just go with age or something else? This is a huge shock to the system and he will be sorely missed... R.I.P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed