AvP2 Props Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Props Descriptions (Read 21,657 times)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

If the Aliens attacking on the Predator from so many ways, the pred (if he taking the cannon off) can enable to shot more faster if he use it in his hand.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Don't read those discriptions. They weren't written by anyone who has even seen the movie. The shoulder cannon aims from the laser sights on the helmet as it has in every other movie.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Right Colin!

Atue

Atue

They haven't changed the script!!!!!!!!!!!!  MORIARITY reviewed the final shooting script      >:(  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

What are you talking about?

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Aww just wait for the movie dude then if its crap in silly then bash it. Till then keep it cool eh?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So no using the Caster handheld then? ...the Marketing and media around AsvP is a bit dodgy. Not very co-ordinated.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ty Olsson is only 33? Hes supposed to play Dale's dad...well the fact that he looks like hes in his mid 40's helps I guess.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

oh and im not fond of him shooting it handheld

Katarn

Katarn

Some people need to shut up, and stop crying and bashing everytime new info comes out.   It's some standard info mentioned on the site of a company that sells merchandise. No need to get worked up about it.    ::)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

wait a minute, i re-read COlins comment that there is a reason for everything so nevermind about my comment on "not fond of shooting it handheld". If the man says so, then goddammit he says so.    8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

oh and "it works well in the story"  so woot woot, no 100 minute senseless fighting!  I wonder who plays the General from the reelzchannel thing, he looks familar from the back...

Xerxész

Xerxész

The trailer could stop these neverending and baseless guessings...so Colin, please load the trailer up to the internet immadiately!    ;D   It's not problem if some effects are not ready yet.    ;)   We will enjoy it in this stage!

NinjaStyle

NinjaStyle

Colin , you're a brave soul getting on a fan boy website.  Im sure you have had 2nd and 3rd thoughts about that move.  God bless ya!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Colin, is, after all, one of us(fan)!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed