wwhhaa? i got this email about a message today -

Started by meanstreak, Jan 01, 2011, 06:18:56 AM

Author
wwhhaa? i got this email about a message today - (Read 1,054 times)

meanstreak

QuoteYou have just been sent a personal message by predxeno. on AvPGalaxy Forums. IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was: Stop spamming or Darkness will ban you, I've been on this forum for ages and I know what he's capable of.

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=73804;quote;u=17947

but when I come here there is no message in my inbox, not to mention I'm pretty sure I wasn't spamming anywhere....what gives??

ShadowPred

Someone said something similar when I was skimming through some thread. It's nothing to worry abut from what I've read.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeah, AvatarIII suffered of the same problem.
Perhaps someone hacked predxeno's account?

Darkness

Darkness

Ignore it. Some we banned, keeps re-registering and he sent a load of messages to people. Steps have been taken to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Ghost Rider

Yeah samething happened to me and PBA.

Gate

predxeno was banned?  ;D

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Gate on Jan 01, 2011, 06:14:01 PM
predxeno was banned?  ;D

Different predxeno.

Maphisto86

Oh I just sent a message to a few moderators about this. Sorry guys! I didn't know others where getting this strange message also but I should have checked here first.  :-\ I got one claiming members said I knew hacks for the most recent AvP video game and that if I did not reveal them I would be banned.  :P

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 01, 2011, 06:17:04 PM
Quote from: Gate on Jan 01, 2011, 06:14:01 PM
predxeno was banned?  ;D

Different predxeno.

Has to be, that email did not sound like our Predxeno.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed