10 Earth Animals more letal than the Predators

Started by predxeno, Oct 30, 2010, 08:16:41 PM

Author
10 Earth Animals more letal than the Predators (Read 12,731 times)

predxeno

According to AVP Extinction, they have phoenixes.  Here's part of a post I did regarding that topic for a Yautja study.

QuoteSomething to note: as a rite of passage, every aspiring Spear Master must kill a Vy'drach (Phoenix) with only a spear.  This winged beast lives in the infernal deserts of the Predator homeworld, surviving heat and radiation strong enough to bake most life forms.  If the Predator kills the Vy'drach, its hide is fashioned into armor its nemesis wears for life.  Like the Vy'drach, this armor is uniquely resilient to fire, energy, and radiation.  A special armor-working process applied to the conductive vessels in Vy'drach scales enables the Spear Master to recharge its energy supply when struck by fire or energy-based attacks.

Ultimate Hunter

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 31, 2010, 12:23:12 AM
According to AVP Extinction, they have phoenixes.  Here's part of a post I did regarding that topic for a Yautja study.

QuoteSomething to note: as a rite of passage, every aspiring Spear Master must kill a Vy'drach (Phoenix) with only a spear.  This winged beast lives in the infernal deserts of the Predator homeworld, surviving heat and radiation strong enough to bake most life forms.  If the Predator kills the Vy'drach, its hide is fashioned into armor its nemesis wears for life.  Like the Vy'drach, this armor is uniquely resilient to fire, energy, and radiation.  A special armor-working process applied to the conductive vessels in Vy'drach scales enables the Spear Master to recharge its energy supply when struck by fire or energy-based attacks.

Well I would take anything from extinction with a grain of salt... But I do distinctly remember in AVP: Prey Broken Tusk describes some of the native life back home and it sounds pretty nasty, IIRC carnivores with tough metal skin or something like that.

predxeno

Am I the only one here who thinks that some of these animals, like the botfly and the Australian box jellyfish, could really screw a Predator up? ???

samoht

Australian box jelly fish may not have the same affect on Predators. They seem to be able to withstand a lot. It would definitely hurt him though.

predxeno

Yeah, and the Predator may not even be able to kill the jellyfish if they swarm him; they're transparent and very fast.  A Predator probably can't even take one as a trophy since they don't have bones or anything hard structure.

Ghostface

Its real simple. The deadliest Predator on our planet are Humans. No doubt. And Predators are deadlier than us. Case closed.

Sylenall

I wish I hadnt of looked at that picture.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Seeing the article I immediately thought of Venomous things. But honestly, in place of the King Cobra I'd put either a Dart Frog or a Taipan for their incredibly powerful venom - but I guess Taipan is discarded for its nature.

ALSO f**k YES KOMODO DRAGON AND CROCODILE AND SHARK

predxeno

Quote from: Sylenall on Oct 31, 2010, 10:32:59 AM
I wish I hadnt of looked at that picture.

I did warn you. :D

Huol

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 31, 2010, 03:22:42 AM
Yeah, and the Predator may not even be able to kill the jellyfish if they swarm him; they're transparent and very fast.  A Predator probably can't even take one as a trophy since they don't have bones or anything hard structure.

Why would they even...
what the hell are you talking about?

Prime113

Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 31, 2010, 05:12:23 AM
Its real simple. The deadliest Predator on our planet are Humans. No doubt. And Predators are deadlier than us. Case closed.

^^ This! That's why we at the top of the food chain baby!

predxeno

Quote from: Huol on Oct 31, 2010, 03:43:10 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 31, 2010, 03:22:42 AM

Why would they even...
what the hell are you talking about?

What would happen if a Predator falls into a body of water with an entire swarm of Australian Box Jellyfish?  If you read the description in the article, you'd know that these really aren't jelly fish; they have eyes and actively propel toward targets.

Quote from: Spartan113 on Oct 31, 2010, 03:54:54 PM
Quote from: tonyzork on Oct 31, 2010, 05:12:23 AM

^^ This! That's why we at the top of the food chain baby!

Technically, the polar bear is on the top of the food chain since it's the only animal that sees humans as potential prey.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

But Polar bear hasn't DA NUKEZ.

predxeno

I kno, just saying and being technical as usual. ;)

Ghost Rider

I shark,bear, or big cat would f**k up a Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed