10 Earth Animals more letal than the Predators

Started by predxeno, Oct 30, 2010, 08:16:41 PM

Author
10 Earth Animals more letal than the Predators (Read 12,704 times)

predxeno

predxeno

This page claims that these 10 predators are more dangerous than the our favorite Yautja.  Do we agree?  Or is the author insane?

http://www.mania.com/10-hunters-more-lethal-predator_article_123837.html

EDIT: My favorite description would probably be the Australian Box Jellyfish.

QuoteFirst, unlike jellyfish this thing has eyes, and second, it doesn't just float where the current takes it, instead it propels itself through the water at speeds of up to 6 feet per second, meaning it can see you trying to get away just before it runs you down, wraps around you and nails you with 75,000 STINGING CELLS!!! You'll get pumped full of chemicals that will cause, not necessarily in this order, heart attack, paralysis and for the few lucky people that live, necrosis.

A horrid but cool way to die. ;D

EDIT: Since this page doesn't seem to have the pic of a botfly being pulled out of someone's eye, I thought I'd provide it.  I've hidden it in a spoiler tag so those who are screamish don't have to see it.  It's very...UGH. *shudder*

Spoiler
[close]

Ogata881

If predators existed,they would have been way more dangerous than any species alive on our planet.

predxeno

What if a box jellyfish got to it?  A Predator could be paralyzed for life.

predxeno

I'm updating my first post with a very horrific gallery of pics of the botfly.

Xenodog

I was expecting a Cracked article from the title, but still interesting.

predxeno

predxeno

Did you see the botfly pic I edited to my first post?  If you're squirmy about gore and stuff, you should probably spare yourself from the sight.

EDIT: Hey I was thinking, since humans get their lives drastically extended when they drink Predator blood, would a botfly's or even a mosquito's life be drastically extended as well?  What about the Predalien's?  Btw, does the botfly's reproductive cycle remind anyone of the Alien's?

Master

First question is, with or without PC?

Quote from: Ogata881 on Oct 30, 2010, 08:24:50 PM
If predators existed,they would have been way more dangerous than any species alive on our planet.

Great white bear would not agree with you.

predxeno

Probably with, but what's your opinion on both cases?

Master

With PC predator is more or less invincible to any animal that dosent have projectile weapon to respond. That is human.

Without , he`d be probably turned into green goo by White Bear. Those are really tough motherf**kers.

predxeno

Either way, the Predator could probably be brought down pretty easily by the botfly, brown recluse spider, or the Australian box jellyfish.  They're small and could easily maneuver around the Predator without him seeing due to their size.  A mosquito should really hope that it somehow bites a Predator's weakpoint badly enough and that the Predator won't swat it when it does if it hopes to kill one of these aliens.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Predators without their weapons should able take down a full grown tiger or bear with their hands maybe. Cool news page never less.

Huol

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 30, 2010, 09:31:32 PM
Either way, the Predator could probably be brought down pretty easily by the botfly, brown recluse spider, or the Australian box jellyfish.  They're small and could easily maneuver around the Predator without him seeing due to their size.  A mosquito should really hope that it somehow bites a Predator's weakpoint badly enough and that the Predator won't swat it when it does if it hopes to kill one of these aliens.

Sso02V

Just about everything that lives in Australia could seriously jack a Predator up.

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Sso02V on Oct 30, 2010, 11:09:00 PM
Just about everything that lives in Australia could seriously jack a Predator up.

Us Aussies and our animals our tough buggers.  ;D

Ultimate Hunter

Quote from: Sso02V on Oct 30, 2010, 11:09:00 PM

Yeah including me!! :P

Seriously though.... who's to say Preds don't have some crazy dangerous native life on their own planet that makes our look like the freakin easter bunny?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed