The chestburster from the Spacejokey?

Started by vortep, Sep 17, 2010, 09:50:52 AM

Author
The chestburster from the Spacejokey? (Read 17,475 times)

vortep

Is it me, or it's logical that the chestburster that emerged from the Spacejokey is supposed to be the Alien Queen from ''Aliens''? I mean she has to be the first alien there, so is my logic right? If so, that mean we will see the Queen return or make cameo!

Vulhala

I really doubt it mate. That would mean it would have to have been there waiting for about 35 years until the colonists turned up. I just can't see it.

SiL

SiL

It's not logical.

At all.

vortep

Then where the from where the queen was born?

Vulhala

Don't know mate, it's ambiguous really. Perhaps one of the first drones 'changed' into the Queen? It's made a bit more odd by the fact that we had the 'Super Hugger' in A3 that got Ripley up the duff with a Queen. We'll never know. Unless Riddles shows us in the Prequel.

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

m,ykhj

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: vortep on Sep 17, 2010, 12:00:36 PM
Then where the from where the queen was born?
From a human.
Newt's dad gets facehugged.
Further exploration, further facehugger victims.
One of those carried a Queen I guess.

Quote from: Alexa Chung on Sep 17, 2010, 04:29:44 PM
Perhaps Ripley was carrying a normal embryo and Spike triggered its development into a Queen when it met her in the infirmary.
By the fantastic action of hissing at her!
She was already carrying a Queen.

vortep

Wait...In ''Alien'' they found thousands of eggs. Who the hell laid them?

I mean...if, when the crew of Nostromo found thousands of eggs when they got to LV-426 (before the people been send there). Someone must have laid the eggs there. There goes my logic. The Queen had to been there sincebefore the first. How can only I see this?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

A queen most probably laid them, but they were organized in sections that were controlled under a lair of blue lasers. They were put here by who was controlling the ship ala the Jockey.

Alexa Chung

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 17, 2010, 05:22:03 PM
Perhaps Ripley was carrying a normal embryo and Spike triggered its development into a Queen when it met her in the infirmary.
By the fantastic action of hissing at her!
She was already carrying a Queen.

try harder.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You could too.
The Alien simply approached Ripley, opened jaws and sensed that inside Ripley there was a Queen. Okey, it could be like you say, but the first is more widely accepted, not to mean more probable.

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: vortep on Sep 17, 2010, 09:50:52 AM
Is it me, or it's logical that the chestburster that emerged from the Spacejokey is supposed to be the Alien Queen from ''Aliens''? I mean she has to be the first alien there, so is my logic right? If so, that mean we will see the Queen return or make cameo!

Just because we only saw that one space jockey does not mean it was the only being in that space ship or what ever it was.  Also, to me it seems more probable that the queen was born from one of the colonist that ventured too far during Aliens. I could be wrong though.

SiL

SiL

Perhaps Ripley was carrying a normal embryo and Spike triggered its development into a Queen when it met her in the infirmary. I quite like that idea because it gets rid of the silly superfacehugger nonsense.
You can get rid of the superfacehugger by making regular face-huggersd Queen-bearing. Bam, problem solved -- no need to replace one arguably silly idea with an even more ludicrous one.

Alexa Chung

Seems a bit inelegant though. If none of the eggs in the derelict contained queen-huggers, you'd have hundreds of sterile aliens hatching out being bored and sterile. Similarly, if Ripley was carrying a warrior embryo Spike would have to waste an extra host creating a queen-hugger through eggmorph. Writing and re-writing my post, my main problem with different castes of huggers and embryos is it smacks of all that drones and warriors bollocks I hated so much.

Vulhala

This is all speculation because there is no definitive answer, but the maybe it's not the 'hugger or the embryo, but the host itself?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed