Bioshock:Infinite

Started by Nightlord, Aug 12, 2010, 11:27:42 PM

Author
Bioshock:Infinite (Read 106,076 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Guess it's memes and gifs day???

Back on topic, I know it's not much of a collection yet, but have u seen the prices for NECAs old Bioshock merch on Ebay? It's atrocious. Hopefully NECA will make a series 2 for Infinite and remake the older things with better articulation like they've been doing with the Predator line. I'd kill for a fireman figure.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Official concept art for Elizabeth in Burial at Sea:

Cool fan art:

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 21, 2013, 01:36:37 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 21, 2013, 01:20:46 PM

God I just love internet memes. Anyway, what's wrong? U no like my collection?!

I don't think it was the collection he's reacting to lol nice stuff. I particularly like that Bioshock poster a lot  ;D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 21, 2013, 09:47:59 PM

I don't think it was the collection he's reacting to lol nice stuff. I particularly like that Bioshock poster a lot  ;D

I forget sometime that I'm on the internet where kids can upload youtube videos and respond with random images instead of actual sentences.

Thanks. It's actually one of the few "official" posters that doesn't suck. It's so goddamn creepy.  8)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 22, 2013, 03:45:39 PM

I forget sometime that I'm on the internet

Don't worry, that happens to me too.

Sometimes I just kinda realize that "Oh shit I took a bunch of steps, from turning on my computer, sitting down, and opening Google Chrome and actively posting on a forum.

Is this a miracle?"

It is. It is a miracle.

And Sexy Poot, one day, you will know this miracle as truth.

For you are on the internet. Where kids and adults alike can watch the youtubes, upload videos, and god dammit, they can respond with random images that aren't actually random if you pay the slighest attention to the context.

For this is the internet.

For this is a miracle.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 22, 2013, 03:45:39 PM

I forget sometime that I'm on the internet where kids can upload youtube videos and respond with random images instead of actual sentences.
::) :laugh:

No need to respond with actual sentences when responding to your average kid on the internet.  :)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

It's like they want to prove my point.  ::)

Thank Xenu for the ignore button. Or as I like to call it, the stupid filter.  :P

Lie

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Um... bout 5 hype-filled pages back.

Lie

Lie

Thought that one was coming a little late. :(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We've been fapping to 60's Liz for quite some time now and continue to do so. No worries, you've been absolutely Shasvre'ing the gaming updates lately, so this is a mere mix up on a great news feed.  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2013, 09:03:06 AM
We've been fapping to 60's Liz for quite some time now and continue to do so. No worries, you've been absolutely Shasvre'ing the gaming updates lately, so this is a mere mix up on a great news feed.  :D

*50's

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I plan on getting this game within the month, but what's it like playing as a Big Daddy in BioShock 2?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You getta use the mo'fukin' drill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed