Bioshock:Infinite

Started by Nightlord, Aug 12, 2010, 11:27:42 PM

Author
Bioshock:Infinite (Read 106,126 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

About Episode 2...

Spoiler
I found the beginning in Paris to be incredibly creepy. That was a fitting example of own something can be too perfect.
[close]

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Spoiler
I found it tragic. It's what Elizabeth always wanted (And it probably wouldn't be that way if she ended up there.), but she never got it because she had to do the right thing and save Sally.
[close]

Keg

Keg

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 01, 2014, 09:18:31 PM
About Episode 2...

Spoiler
I found the beginning in Paris to be incredibly creepy. That was a fitting example of own something can be too perfect.
[close]

Spoiler
I loved the way something felt "off" right from the get go. Even before things got all weird and dark with Sally and the balloon. The way every single person greeted her as if they knew her. Every single one. Just didn't sit right. Great little opening.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Just finished my second playthrough of the game. Goddamn, I'd forgotten how much I loved it. Everything, from the exceptional opening sequence, to the mindbending conclusion, and every wonderful setpiece inbetween. Quite simply one of the greatest narrative experiences I've encountered.

Now, to start up Burial At Sea.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finished BaS Episode 1 just now. Absolutely loved it. It oozed atmosphere the entire way through, and Rapture has never been more beautiful. The story was short, but it was great; the characterizations of this Booker and Elizabeth were very well done (Troy and Courtnee continue to embody bring forth some A-grade voice acting), and the flashes towards something more were handled quite nicely. My biggest complaint is that the playstyle of Infinite doesn't seem to work quite so well in the claustrophobic corridors of Rapture as in the wide open sky of Columbia.

That ending was superb. Cannot wait to dive into Episode 2.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

And I have finished Episode 2, and with it, the BioShock series comes to a beautiful end.

Absolutely stellar expansion. I can find little to fault in it (the ease of the stealth aspects being a major one), and what little there is wrong is far outshone by the tremendous amount it did right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed