NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 247,956 times)

Abe

Abe

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Aug 04, 2011, 08:28:32 PM

anytime is on his way next

On the packaging it says it comes with pistol and sword, this means the pistol can come of his belt. ;D YAY!!

Also I'm assuming that the bloody skull belongs to the Predator 2 pred on the last pic.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

no the skull comes from the old mcfarlane p1 it just was a good scale to go with the figures but yes the pistol is removable the elder is a great figure

Abe

Abe

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Aug 04, 2011, 09:12:48 PM
no the skull comes from the old mcfarlane p1 it just was a good scale to go with the figures but yes the pistol is removable the elder is a great figure

Ok, thanks. ;D

BerserkerPred

BerserkerPred

sooo.....when are these supposed to hit stores? wasn't it last month or something???

I've been waiting since last october to get series 3, no joke

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: BerserkerPred on Aug 05, 2011, 02:43:09 AM
sooo.....when are these supposed to hit stores? wasn't it last month or something???

I've been waiting since last october to get series 3, no joke
I think there actually out. Some people have them.

BerserkerPred

BerserkerPred

well damn I can't find them anywhere

samoht

samoht

Those people would have pre ordered them. The Pre ordered ones seem to have come through before these bad boys have even hit the shelves.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: samoht on Aug 05, 2011, 06:27:33 AM
Those people would have pre ordered them. The Pre ordered ones seem to have come through before these bad boys have even hit the shelves.

They already on the shelves  ;)

From twitter: "Predators S3 in NJ, @ToysRUs & $14.99 each. Nothing better at this price!!"

8)

walker31

walker31

they aren't in the TRU's in my area yet.  I check everyday.  The people there prob think i'm stealing stuff cuz I just go in and check the shelves and leave.  They just have the crappy AVPR wolf that leans too much. 

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Nice! Somebody could do and post a review, please?

Predalien91

Predalien91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvToEP3K5w#

This is my review. I apologize if its not perfect. I did it mainly for the people on this site who had questions.
I have the other two also.

zpreds93

zpreds93

i got elder and classic today they are awesome cant stop staring at them  ;D however be VERY VERY careful when bending joints on the classic i barely move the left arm and it snapped good thing i ordered another :laugh..

Wolf91

Wolf91

I've been waiting and waiting :( The elder looks great eventhough the paint job isn't as good as the prototype. For a price like this? it's a steal and a sin not to get it ! Can't imagine how Series 4 5 6 would look like ! One whole damn shelves of predators !

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Predalien91 on Aug 05, 2011, 07:11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvToEP3K5w#

This is my review. I apologize if its not perfect. I did it mainly for the people on this site who had questions.
I have the other two also.

I thank you for delivering this review :)
Can the Elder hold the flintlock or are the hands just sculpted for his katana and (though not released) the smart disc?

Predalien91

Predalien91

It can come off the belt and he can hold it! Plus the sword has a pocket to slip it in when not in use!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed