NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 247,936 times)

Abe

Abe

Just Pre-Ordered the Elder!! ;D

Shadow

Shadow

not that i care that much, i find the paintjobs OK and working in real life (looks more shitty on pics, especially using flash). but still, what happened to the new factory standards, and why where the 18" pred so good but these don't keep up?.

Abe

Abe

I just hope the joints move as well as my original Berserker.

Predalien91

Predalien91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hYu5d4sN_w#
Heres a review right here. People who order them get them earlier. I guess.

Abe

Abe

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jul 31, 2011, 10:47:43 PM

He said he had to put it in hot water to move the joints. :-\  Oh well I'll just do that. ;)

Also will double knee joints make stiff joints less likely.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Predalien91 on Jul 31, 2011, 10:47:43 PM

God, can he ever hold it still so we can see how it looks, cus i boubt the figure is a blurry lump when we get it  ::)

anyhow, from what i could "see" of it, it looks great!

Ak-Rev

Ak-Rev

Series 3 looks great should be available at retail anytime now.

Anyone able to order and/or receive the NECA SDCC Exclusive - Predator w/ Gort Mask 7" Action Figure from Amazon.com LLC (not the re-sellers)?

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Ak-Rev on Aug 02, 2011, 05:07:04 PM

Anyone able to order and/or receive the NECA SDCC Exclusive - Predator w/ Gort Mask 7" Action Figure from Amazon.com LLC (not the re-sellers)?
I believe Amazon is out of stock. However the other retailers are selling them for about $42.00

I just got a email from from amazon that they are shipping my Series 3 Predators. If they get here soon, I will attempt a review if I have time only.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghostface on Jul 31, 2011, 09:48:59 AM
The paintjob on the elder is horrible. Look at those pokadots on his forehead.
Not poka dots liver spots XD

predamorph

predamorph

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 30, 2011, 05:28:13 AM
New pics...

It's been a while since my last post,, cool pics! I'm really diggin this Series 3!! :D Keem em comin :D

Ak-Rev

Ak-Rev

Quote from: Predalien91 on Aug 02, 2011, 11:18:27 PM
Quote from: Ak-Rev on Aug 02, 2011, 05:07:04 PM

I believe Amazon is out of stock. However the other retailers are selling them for about $42.00

I just got a email from from amazon that they are shipping my Series 3 Predators. If they get here soon, I will attempt a review if I have time only.

Thanks for the reply.  Looking forward to the Series 3 review.

Received my delivery dates from Amazon.com LLC today.  Looking forward to the 7" Gort and 19" (1/4 scale) this fall.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

After Neca finishes predator 2 figures and series 3, they will move onto AVP and give us Chopper, Celtic and Scar, hell, even the Elder! But, that may not happen, hopefully and most likely they would, since it's the last film of their lines to do, plus, we never even gotten a Chopper by McFarlane. Man, come on series 3!

Abe

Abe

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 04, 2011, 05:53:30 PM
After Neca finishes predator 2 figures and series 3, they will move onto AVP and give us Chopper, Celtic and Scar, hell, even the Elder! But, that may not happen, hopefully and most likely they would, since it's the last film of their lines to do, plus, we never even gotten a Chopper by McFarlane. Man, come on series 3!

You do know that after series 3 its series 4,5 and 6 I think. Wich are all  going to be for Predator 2.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Aug 04, 2011, 05:53:30 PM
that and two more alien films. i also like to have the aliens queen before they move onto alien 3 too

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

anytime is on his way next

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed