A New Breed?

Started by xXKillaKyle88Xx, Aug 05, 2010, 08:09:32 PM

Author
A New Breed? (Read 4,780 times)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 08, 2010, 04:46:30 AM
Quote from: blitz1/2 on Aug 08, 2010, 04:35:41 AM
But that's assuming we take praetorian facehuggers as canon.

The Queen facehugger was in the Director's Cut of Alien 3. It is canon.

No it wasn't:

And the one that facehugged the Ox was not a queen facehugger, both because you can tell by the look of it and because the alien that the ox gave birth to was not in and of itself a queen. No queen facehugger was shown, its a concept design that was never used.

SM

SM

The one Murphy finds in the abbatoir looks bigger than normal. but from the angle it's for all intents and purposes, a  normal hugger, since we can't see it's spikey bits.

EEV2650

EEV2650

You were however able to see the webs between the facehuggers digits on the one murphy found.

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

Murphy?

EEV2650

EEV2650

The prisoner that got sucked into the ventilator fan

SM

SM

QuoteYou were however able to see the webs between the facehuggers digits on the one murphy found.

The webbing seems to be misssing according to this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EEV2650

EEV2650

Hmmm I thought i remembered seeing webbing. I must be thinking of something I saw in the "making of" disc.

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

Quote from: SM on Aug 09, 2010, 01:41:37 AM
QuoteYou were however able to see the webs between the facehuggers digits on the one murphy found.

that clearly looks bigger

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Coolest Queen facehugger:

EEV2650

EEV2650

^ oh Jesus!!  :D

Thats the worst of the kenner figures

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_%28Alien_franchise%29

Go to Design and its the last sentence, it is in there

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SM on Aug 09, 2010, 01:41:37 AM

I remember seeing a different screenshot (or maybe it was a production photo?) showing the webbing.

SM

SM

There's lots of production photos showing webbing.  Doesn't seem to appear in the film though.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh okay, that's probably what I was thinking of. I knew I'd seen stills of Murphy holding a facehugger with webbing, but I couldn't remember if it was production photos or shots from the movie. Thanks. :)

Master

Master

I`m quite certain it had webing.

About facehugged SP: The differences betwee Classic Pred and SP are so minor that we eventualy woud get normal Predalien. It`s like with white and black people, or asians.

About Queen taking traits: Yes queen do take host`s traits, and no they don`t share them with offspring. We`ve seen Queen in As and A:R where they looked nearly identica (cuse both have human as host), and also one in AvP which was different and her human origin isn`t so certain. If we also treat AvP:R predalien as queen (insted of God damn mutant freek) then traits on queen are more obvious.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed