So would Scar had passed the trial if he had survived?

Started by PredatorV1, Jul 31, 2010, 04:45:35 PM

Author
So would Scar had passed the trial if he had survived? (Read 12,573 times)

Aran

Quote from: SM on Aug 04, 2010, 11:21:28 PM
QuoteExacally. I always figured he assumed he needed her help or could have even used her as bait.

The latter would've been more in character.  An Alien conveniently walks onto a spear Lex is holding and forgets it has arms, and Scar simply forgives and forgets the fact that Lex and her mates took the energy weapons leading to the death of his two mates.
What a caring sharing monster he is.  They could cast him in a sequel to ET.

I doubt it Scar forgave her but she is technically not wholly responsible for taking their plasma casters. Point the finger at Weyland.

It was just a matter of " Ok fine I got my weapon now so she can bugger off or follow me. Whatever" in Scar's mind IMHO.

Forever Knight

I still say Scar figured he was f**ked at this point being alone, so any help would suffice AND he could also use her as bait. It was a smart move by Scar.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Yes, Scar would of earned the warrior's token from the Predator Elder. However they would have to remove the queen alien.

SM

QuoteI doubt it Scar forgave her but she is technically not wholly responsible for taking their plasma casters. Point the finger at Weyland.

And Weyland had been dealt with.  Lex had the gun in her bag.  Such a bad ass monster who reasons, 'There there, I know it wasn't your fault'.

Forever Knight

Quote from: galaxys ultimate hunter on Aug 10, 2010, 04:16:26 AM
Yes, Scar would of earned the warrior's token from the Predator Elder. However they would have to remove the queen alien.

I'd like to know how they got the Queen in there in the first place.

FUZION PREDATOR

Well if Scar survived he would technicaly passed the trial (he killed a xeno and mark his head)

But given the fact Lex saves his ass many times, then his life in the spaceship will become a hell 

Every Predator on board would laught about him
Other Preds: "so where is your girl friend?" 
                  "watch out she won't be there to save your ass in our futur hunts" 
Or when he enters any room of the spaceship : "look everybody  Scar is visiting us, so what, your girl friend allowed you to go outside hahahahahaha"

Other Pred: " Maybe you want me to call your girl friend to help you to wear your body armor? Just in order to avoid you block your fingers in it ,like the last time."

Scar : "Stop laughing at me  :'( , you have to respect me ,now i have the mark on my head"

Veteran Predator: "damn! look at my head you f**ing noob I HAVE NO MARKS. When we said to mark yourself with the acid blood i though you knew it was a jock."

Feral_PRED

Quote from: PredatorV1 on Jul 31, 2010, 04:45:35 PM
I love him but he needed huge ammounts of help from the woman. She saved him a bunch of times agaiinst the aliens and the queen. If he had survived the fight with the Queen, do you think he would have passed the test still?

I was thikning about this because I thought they were supposed to do this on their own to prove themselves. Scar obviously could not have done it on his own.

I think yes, he would passed the test.

-alienhunter14

The PredBen

Scar would've passed. He survived and blooded himself.

However , if the elders had cameras hidden away inside the pryamid, they might wonder " Why did he get saved by that human? He should have just got rid of her and died an honorable death."

But , hey , he's a selfish teenager with lack for tradition.

delsaber8

I think he would pass because lex helped him get his gun even though the humans stole it in the first place Scar helped lex out of the pyramid and she decided to help him kill the queen not just for scar but so the Aliens wouldn't reach the surface.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 23, 2010, 04:37:47 AM

However , if the elders had cameras hidden away inside the pryamid,
Predator Reality Show.

The Great Predator

Who will survive 12 hours in a pyramid full of slimy monstahs?

SM

The three in the flick didn't even survive one hour.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 23, 2010, 12:51:54 PM

Predator Reality Show.

The Great Predator

i insist Predators were a less confusing version of lost.

delsaber8

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 25, 2010, 05:00:40 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 23, 2010, 12:51:54 PM

Predator Reality Show.

The Great Predator

i insist Predators were a less confusing version of lost.
LOL

The PredBen

Predators had a Real World feel to it ... I don't know why.

ShadowPred

Probably because it was more focused on the human characters than anything else.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed