Cvalda

:laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 03, 2014, 05:40:38 PM
Yep pretty goddamn good.
:laugh:

You're just spoiled by your $600 graphics card.
My card is pretty cheap.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Gottdamn that's hilarious, but that dude straight drops his babay. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, dad!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jun 03, 2014, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 03, 2014, 05:25:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YkfaAfV.gif

So this is love...

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 03, 2014, 04:48:30 PM
lol Good graphics on the Xbox One?  :laugh:

Yep pretty goddamn good.

You're just spoiled by your $600 graphics card.

a 150$ graphic card performs better than X1

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 03, 2014, 04:53:08 PM
I can't imagine why anyone would go with the X Bone after the crap Microsoft tried to pull with it.

I thought the same thing before I read up on it. Microsoft has made quite a bit of changes to the One, and I have a friend who says it's the best gaming experience he's ever had.

but did your friend actually played on a PS4 or a PC?
and X1 is the weaker of the next gen consoles hardware vise so PS4 is a better choise and it is cheaper as well(i know there is coming a X1 version without kinect but it will still be the worse console)
the only reason i could possibly see of buying an X1 is if all your friends play on an X1 and you can't imagine playing without them

Actually, neither the Xbox One or PS4 is more powerful than the other. Sure, the GPU on PS4 is better and it has more RAM, but Xbox One has 32MB of super fast SRAM, that evens things up even more. The hardware has been compared and they're both decisively similar. They're the same price (should I decide to buy the Kinect-Less version, which I probably will) so that's not an issue for me.

And sure, the graphics probably aren't as good as a souped up PC rig, but they're still damn good in comparison to what I've always used, which is the 360. So that's good enough for me.

Also, dat Halo 5. MMMMMMmmm...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Lol Dovah. The PS4 is decisively more powerful. It consistently runs games at higher resolutions and higher frame rates. This isn't even a debate.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 04, 2014, 05:46:05 AM
Lol Dovah. The PS4 is decisively more powerful. It consistently runs games at higher resolutions and higher frame rates. This isn't even a debate.

Go on Youtube and watch a comparison between the two systems.

They look exactly the same.

I don't even care, man. I tried out an Xbox One today and I made my decision.

AND THAT'S FINAL.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I mainly stay away from XBox because I hate their controllers. The d-pad/left stick positions are completely f**ked. That and I hated the way the XBone controller felt in my hands when i tried it out.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 04, 2014, 06:02:21 AM

AND THAT'S FINAL.
I don't give a shit which console you choose. You're still wrong.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 04, 2014, 06:14:16 AM

AND THAT'S FINAL.
I don't give a shit which console you choose. You're still wrong.

Sure as hell are hell-bent to prove it, aren't you?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Youtube can't produce more than 30fps and it shits on the quality so 1080p looks lets say identical to 720p. Besides missing textures/shadows/effects, you can't judge the games in YT vids.

But still the two systems are not identical. The X1 is not JUST slightly less powerful, its a lot weaker. There's a reason why it can't run its games with more than 30 fps and in 900p-ish, but most games are still in 720p.

I am not trying to change your decision of course. Its yours money, you can waste 'em the way you want it. I am just telling you that you want a "naexdt gaen" console so much, the PS4 is the better choice due to its more powerful hardware, better aaa and indie dev politics meaning more exclusives and overall better fan service.

But you know what, you are waiting for Evolve right? We will see the tech data when the game is released, we will see on what res and with how high frames it runs on both systems so you can see for yourself that they are NOT identical ;)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

It's not just that.

It's the exclusives as well.

I have no attraction to Infamous, Killzone or most of the other PS exclusives. (Sly Cooper being the only one I really love.) Whereas, I'm very intrigued by Halo 5 and the next Gears of War Title and motherf**king Titanfall looks badass. Plus, Kingdom Hearts III was the only thing that had me thinking I might get a PS4, but since it's coming out for the One, that's what I'm getting. I don't really care too terribly much about graphics performance. As I've said, the One looks a whole lot better than anything I've used in the past, so you know, whatever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed