Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 134,310 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Beast of a monster hunter right there.

Requiem28

Requiem28

That's pretty bad ass.

Now that I'm thinking of it, have you ever done The Punisher?

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2014, 08:31:03 AM
Beast of a monster hunter right there.
He is from satiric/parody/animated polish series
Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 13, 2014, 04:14:42 PM
That's pretty bad ass.

Now that I'm thinking of it, have you ever done The Punisher?
Punisher max from aboutr 5 years back or even more-those werre some pretty darn amazing comic books.nowdays like with wolverine they turned punisher into a puss#
I have long long ago, but it is pure crap
Spoiler
[close]
-gonna draw him again, and hulk too

New ones
Saiyan Vs Saiyan 2
More of MY recently turned out to be alive OC Saiyan character. He made his mission to kill all Changelings.
He survived his fight with 3 elite changelings, but now has his power largely reduced, and can not transform into ssj, he is aproximately goku level when he first arrived on Namec. also he has bis entire body burned badly and he lost one eye during his fight with 3 elites changelings.
Changelings send after him some Saiyan female warrior that is 100% loyal to them, and she is quite waay more powerful lthan my Saiyan warrior right now.

Saiyan Vs Saiyan 3

Well Some day i am gonna write some fanfiction, but to make it short- my Saiuan oc found a way to regenerate his body, and this is how he looks normally. After regeneration like all saiyans his power doubles-so right now, in his ssj transformation he is stronger than Gohan during his fight with Cell, but still weaker than ssj2, he is still ssj 1

Saiyan Vs Saiyan 4
Changelings send after him some Saiyan female warrior that is 100% loyal to them, and she is quite powerfull, but right now when My OC warrior has again-full power she is quite dead.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

UNF, dat Dragonball. Keep 'em coming!

Bender1988

Bender1988

Saiyan Vs Saiyan 4
Changelings send after him some Saiyan female warrior that is 100% loyal to them, and she is quite powerfull, but right now when My OC warrior has again-full power she is quite dead.

And

Hate Predator 2014.
Am trying to draw Predatrors again, am quite bored with drawing them, so here is Hate Predator.
Art block still kicking.

Requiem28

Requiem28

You'll get through it Bender!

Hate Pred is my fave in your series  :)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Heh, maybe.
I got sick just after finishing this,and Aqua Predator drawings-stomach/intesties flu-NAAAASTY stuff.
I am now better so ...here is Lunch From Drahon ball

Requiem28

Requiem28

I think my favorite part of your figurative work is your handling of anatomy.  Without defining the muscle structure so much in your females as you do in your males, you can still get the physicality across just by the outline - and that brings out another appreciation I have for your work; is that even your muscled women's bodies can still be recognized apart from the style you treat the men's in.

Bender1988

Bender1988

New bunch, at the weekend should be more.
Thwei predator

Fear
I just remembered that I never finished "Vegeta fights"
So i will continue this theme from time to time

I wanted to show more brutality to Vegeta's first ssj fight against C-19.

Aqua Predator

Hate Predator 2014

and older version from 2011

Bender1988

Bender1988

update
Vegeta Vs Cell in his second form

Goku ssj 2 vs Vegeta ssj2

In my opinion it was the best fight in entire Dragonball series.

Yes the feet/boots are really REALLY BAD

Vegeta vs fat Buu
Without regeneration, and endless stamina/energy Buu was seriously f#-ed

I cant find the name of the person on whom i based Vegeta pose.
I will write it as soon as i find out.

My oc Saiyan on the left, and on the right Alga-OC of :iconkodama-sama:

They have their pictures taken while being in custody by local police on some alien planet-reason for it(and them not breaking out) is that-My oc who is currently working as a bounty hunter had to find a specific person o na specific planet, but the acces to this person is impossible to gain-since he is held in some space prison. On that planet he met Alga, and when she discowered what my OC Saiyan was after she started to fight him,made a lot of damage-so they were taken by the local police and so on :)

Guts from Berserk.

those i just scanned minutes ago
Enigma Bender Oc Saiyan 2014 After Battle

Oc saiyan of :iconMysterious-Flame:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh man, these DBZ-inspired sets of drawings are pretty cool, can't wait to see more down the road. I do assume that we'll be seeing more DBZ pieces for months to come.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Wel li just get 4 commissions(paid ! :D:D:D) in db theme
by the way-my commission price is 3$/character

My oc saiyan during one mission encountered a changeling lord/female, and she is one tought bitc#

and first commission i finished about 1hour ago

Oc character Broco of :iconmoffett1990:

i still have to draw his 3 characters
Spoiler

[close]
I wil ltry to make them as badass as my mind allows :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Freaking balls awesome.

Bender1988

Bender1988

thanx
and  the one i just draw:

Requiem28

Requiem28

Nice!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed