Bender1988 Artworks

Started by Bender1988, Jul 20, 2010, 05:03:18 PM

Author
Bender1988 Artworks (Read 134,302 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy shit. I gotta say, that freaking Zilla looks f**king insane. Great damn f**king work, as always, this keeps getting more awesome.

Bender1988

Bender1988

That Zilla is quite old,minimum 1year old.

Dunno if there gonna be any interest in this but gonna write it anyway.

I am open for commissions. And I have christmass promotion/discount that will last to the new Year eve/sylvester.

Here are all the details http://bender18.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-Christmas-Promotion-Discount-2013-421636072
In Short - 5$ for one character, paypal only.
If anybody is interested pm me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is why I need a job.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 27, 2013, 11:14:51 AM
This is why I need a job.
Me too...me too... :'(
NEW ones !
First-my Hate predator drawn by Friend from DA

And my new ones
The end is near.
Those two jumped on Hate-Thinking he will be unable to deafend himself with one arm left-but they didnt know that before Hate created for himself the mechanical muscle arm he was hunting with one arm for over 300years-so he is more than well prepared to use one arm in combat.

And two commissions,each 5$

Requiem28

Requiem28

Love them all, but....

DAT LAST ONE  :o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Jeebus mother-effin christ. I just cannot even look anymore without fainting.

D.R.

D.R.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 30, 2013, 06:54:04 PM
Love them all, but....

DAT LAST ONE  :o
:laugh:

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hello there.
I was absent for some time.
That is because i started new Year not the way I wanted.

My Grandfather died.
Jan Sudak 1930-02.01.2014, age 83

I have some stories from WWII to share:

-My Great Grandfather(father of my grandfather) was killed during war by Ukrainian soldiers, he was cut in half with a saw,

-My grandmother during war helped some Jews, They were hiding from Nazis in my grandmother fields of wheat, and my grandmother was leaving them food,

-In my Grandmother willage, Nazis killed a lot of Jews, they asked willagers to dig a big hole in the ground, and after that, they started shooting Jews. My Grandmother was a witness to one of such shootings, she remembers, to this day she has dreams of what she saw in one hole of dead bodies- a Young girl,who was loooking directly on my grandmother with her dead eyes. At nights the willagers were hearing screams of people who wil lstill alive after the shooting-but if anuone was to help them,he,and his family would be shoot.

-Partisans shoot one Nazi soldier, and they buried his body behind my grandmother barn. The best thing is- my grandmother family had a cow, and this particualr cow, always, always! day after day went after the barn and take a crap where the Nazi bastard was buried.

There will be more.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Wow.  Sorry to hear that.

SkinnerCreative

SkinnerCreative

The Judge Predator looks cool! Nice pose.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi there.

And with me a small update
Ve'glek version 1-not mine character
I know the drawing sucks-head is ugly,and feet are like she is wearing high heels-getting tha tout of bag-i draw this while i was sick.

Aztec Predator
Here is another oc predator-I watched Apocalypto quite recently for the first time...and this is what the movie has spawned.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Captain Poland vs
Newest version of my OC "super""hero" Captain Poland
Now he has some backstory
During WWII Soviets have stolen some super soldier formula, when they retreated from theitr facility some Polish survivors/normal citizens went to investigate the abandoned facility- and one of them saw some blue liquid-the somewhat unstable super soldier formula-but for him it was a blue liquid that perfectly mixed with vodka.
His powers-he ages slower than normal people, while drinking % he is quite immune to pain...that would be all

PS-I had to censore the picture, and If Yo uare wondering who the dead body is-well it starts with G,and ends with ender/member

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Bender1988 on Jan 28, 2014, 01:21:03 PMAztec Predator
Here is another oc predator-I watched Apocalypto quite recently for the first time...and this is what the movie has spawned.

Wow.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Aztec Pred is freakng badassery.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Hi.
I have an art block.
New stuff
Captain Bomb/Kapitan Bomba-My redesign of the character-it is from Polish "cartoon"
I used some Batman arkham origins bane thug concept art as a refference for this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed