What's next for the Predator franchise?

Started by von, Jul 09, 2010, 01:25:32 PM

Author
What's next for the Predator franchise? (Read 13,451 times)

DaddyYautja

Quote from: 85 on Jul 11, 2010, 02:23:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdKlvPHqhY

Lord British is going to get the attention of Aliens with his space craft thing and they are going to come to Earth to hunt us.

Axlotl

I know this will never happen, but I want to see the universe expanded into a larger setting, with more races. More of a Mass Effect/Warhammer 40K/Star Wars/Starcraft/Star Trek amount of universe detail.

Note I don't mean for it to be like the TONE or CONTENT of those franchises, just the SCOPE of the franchise.

I'd want a really dark universe. Lots of dead races, left over weapons and derelicts, horrible creatures from the far corners of the galaxy. Planets rendered uninhabitable. Entire planets that are rendered death traps by still active ancient weapons of war. I want to see signs of the terrible legacies of our galaxies species both dead and alive. Terrifying alien intelligences with inscrutable agendas. This could be the AvP universe.

Aliens, Predators, and Jockeys all fit perfectly into my little dark movie universe fantasy in my head.

Shark_Predator

Shark_Predator

Quote from: Axlotl on Jul 11, 2010, 08:12:11 AM
I know this will never happen, but I want to see the universe expanded into a larger setting, with more races. More of a Mass Effect/Warhammer 40K/Star Wars/Starcraft/Star Trek amount of universe detail.

Note I don't mean for it to be like the TONE or CONTENT of those franchises, just the SCOPE of the franchise.

I'd want a really dark universe. Lots of dead races, left over weapons and derelicts, horrible creatures from the far corners of the galaxy. Planets rendered uninhabitable. Entire planets that are rendered death traps by still active ancient weapons of war. I want to see signs of the terrible legacies of our galaxies species both dead and alive. Terrifying alien intelligences with inscrutable agendas. This could be the AvP universe.

Aliens, Predators, and Jockeys all fit perfectly into my little dark movie universe fantasy in my head.

A bad idea for a movie unless AVP was incredibly popular enough to huge audiences (not to mention fans)

But it's actually a cool enough idea for a comic book. I don't normally like A/P/AVP comics (Maybe only .... 2 so far, & 4 comics in general, I only like calvin & Hobbes + Pogo). But that idea ya got there IS interesting.

Scree

I want AVP 3 and female Predators. It's about time.

The Demon

I kinda like the Predator trilogy we have now. Three solid films is something the fans should be proud of but if there is another one I would like to see the Black Predators against the Classics again. I would also like to see them use the rest of Peter Key's team tracking the Predators. If they could come up with something good like that with a flawless setting, I would be pumped.

Mr. Pink

Seeing how Noland talked about the "Blood War/Feud" between the two races I see a predators 2 (with a more creative title of course) with a plot summed up as:

PVP: Predator vs. Predator.

did anyone want the BFF's (berzerker flusher falconer)to somehow survive ?

creature creator

i would like to see that the predators see the things that have happened with the
Spoiler
original
[close]
, and they star a war with the other clan from the planet.

but not to much preds, 10-20 overall.

JB

Eliteyautja

predator vs predators :P

TheCrimsonIdol

I would love another Predator movie if it was made by the same folks who did Predators. They did a good job!

Axlotl

Axlotl

Quote from: Scree on Jul 11, 2010, 03:51:40 PM

Who says that the ones we've seen are male?

Or that all the Predators we've seen are even all the same sex?

Or that they aren't asexual?

Or that they aren't hermaphrodites?

Or that they can't choose to be male or female at any given moment?

Or that they don't have 3 sexes?

creature creator

the only thing i don't want is another AVP movie, even if it has a great story, it just doesn't work for me.

why would we ut these 2 creatures in one movie?

JB

Travis

Quote from: creature creator on Jul 11, 2010, 10:38:51 PM
the only thing i don't want is another AVP movie, even if it has a great story, it just doesn't work for me.

why would we ut these 2 creatures in one movie?

JB

If done right, it could me amazing. Aliens are one, if not THE best prey.

Scree

Scree

Quote from: Axlotl on Jul 11, 2010, 10:29:58 PM

Or that they are asexual?

Man, screw that scientific mumbo jumbo. This ain't National Geographic. I wanna see Predators with boobs big asses. Heh.

Travis

Quote from: Scree on Jul 11, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
Quote from: Axlotl on Jul 11, 2010, 10:29:58 PM

Or that they are asexual?

Man, screw that scientific mumbo jumbo. This ain't National Geographic. I wanna see Predators with boobs big ol' asses. Heh.

Good thing the Predators in Predators didn't look like that... Stans might of raped it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed