The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,679 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 25, 2014, 05:06:37 AM
It was night time, I was on some campus, like a high class college, and I was looking for something. There was a dormitory in front of me with it's door open and no lights on. Everything was totally silent. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door frame, but there was still no sign of life. I stepped forward, and the second I crossed the threshold my entire body went completely limp. I hit the ground and heard dozens of voices from inside the building, calling out and screeching like a pack of excited apes.

I tried to drag myself outside, rolling onto my stomach and pulling at the door frame, but I could barely move, and I could hear the voices and the running footsteps, then all of a sudden several pairs of hands grabbed my by my clothes and hauled me along with them, bashing me against the stairs and almost throwing me down onto the concrete.

I won't detail what happened next, but I was violently raped by them.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Australians man.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Sabby on Feb 25, 2014, 02:00:24 PM
I was not ghost raped or house invaded.

Thank god for this.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 27, 2014, 06:55:43 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Feb 25, 2014, 05:06:37 AM
It was night time, I was on some campus, like a high class college, and I was looking for something. There was a dormitory in front of me with it's door open and no lights on. Everything was totally silent. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door frame, but there was still no sign of life. I stepped forward, and the second I crossed the threshold my entire body went completely limp. I hit the ground and heard dozens of voices from inside the building, calling out and screeching like a pack of excited apes.

I tried to drag myself outside, rolling onto my stomach and pulling at the door frame, but I could barely move, and I could hear the voices and the running footsteps, then all of a sudden several pairs of hands grabbed my by my clothes and hauled me along with them, bashing me against the stairs and almost throwing me down onto the concrete.

I won't detail what happened next, but I was violently raped by them.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SM on Feb 28, 2014, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 27, 2014, 08:32:25 PM
Was going through some old posts and came across this. :-*

Hope you cleaned it up afterwards.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

QuoteThe commercial for the alien toy in 1979 that my Ma would not allow

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on Mar 03, 2014, 02:06:26 AM
So either Shasvre is competing with Playboy for the jizz of the everyman or a lawyer's printing evidence.

I don't even wanna know

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 03, 2014, 02:10:22 AM
Quote from: BANE on Mar 03, 2014, 02:06:26 AM
So either Shasvre is competing with Playboy for the jizz of the everyman or a lawyer's printing evidence.

I don't even wanna know

Yes you do

Aspie

Aspie

... I'm fairly certain it was Shasvre  :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 05, 2014, 04:15:04 AM
Uhg, had a dream there was a mad scientist in a bunker during World War 2, and it was being shelled by the Nazi's. He was performing painful surgeries on Pokemon that were awake and restrained, sawing into a Blastoise shell and draining it's water sacs, applying huge metal staples right into the organ and lashing ammo boxes into it's place, scraping out the cannons with steel wool scrubs, bolting random metal onto it's shell.

The lobotomized and still bleeding Blastoise rammed the bunker door open and roared at the Nazi's, firing missiles from it's cannons, frothing at the mouth, in a blind rage.

I don't even like Pokemon :/

Rong

Rong

sabby's eatin too much cheese before bed.

Aspie

Aspie

i want to remember a dream

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Rong on Mar 05, 2014, 04:55:45 AM
sabby's eatin too much cheese before bed.

that nigga eating something before bed

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 05, 2014, 04:57:12 AM
i want to remember a dream

Dead inside aspie, we don't dream.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed