The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,638 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We get it, you have amazing tastes.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

My tastes are amazing, I thought everyone should know.

I also find Jason X more entertaining than that movie.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Man, movies where you have to think hurt.  :(

chupacabras acheronsis

it wasn't even that complex. it was dumb as f**k(relatively speaking) IMO, anyone who has trouble following it should start chewing some ritalin. the only ambiguous thing was the ending, and it was ambiguous on purpose, there's no point trying to deduce if it's either a dream or not. the editing was a bit too fast which is why it gets a bit stressful to watch. seriously, it's not the goddamn mariana's trench.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

You lot need glasses. At no point I said I couldn't understand it. I said it was a barrel full of shit flavoured tuna.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 25, 2011, 06:36:16 AM
it wasn't even that complex. it was dumb as f**k(relatively speaking) IMO, anyone who has trouble following it should start chewing some ritalin. the only ambiguous thing was the ending, and it was ambiguous on purpose, there's no point trying to deduce if it's either a dream or not. the editing was a bit too fast which is why it gets a bit stressful to watch. seriously, it's not the goddamn mariana's trench.
So I take it you've never spoken to the lowest common denomenator about the whole 'levels' dynamic that was going on there.

Yeah, the lowest common denomenator is of high population, bust out the ritalin in bulk.

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Nov 25, 2011, 06:37:45 AM
You lot need glasses. At no point I said I couldn't understand it. I said it was a barrel full of shit flavoured tuna.
And I was comparing it to awful movies like Jason X and Predators.

...Okay, maybe Predators wasn't that bad...

chupacabras acheronsis

you know, you're right, even in the shithole that is /tv/, all arguments about inception 've seen haven't been openly retarded.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I apologize for stirring sh*t. In the wrong place no less.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

But Inception was fantastic, as far as acting, writing, direction, tension, mystery, drama, the score, and the sets themselves are concerned.

But this is the wrong thread for that  :laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Nov 25, 2011, 06:37:45 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrASAMgrt1s#

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Yes people with opinions are trolls I agree. BAN THEM ALL.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Nov 26, 2011, 01:27:31 AM
Yes people with opinions are trolls I agree. BAN THEM ALL.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

chupacabras acheronsis

reported for different opinion.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Every time I enter this page, I keep on reading:

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 25, 2011, 05:48:43 AM
We get it, you have amazing testes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed