AvP Gaming Fiction (where you are the main character in a fight for survival)

Started by predxeno, Jun 11, 2010, 03:22:33 PM

Author
AvP Gaming Fiction (where you are the main character in a fight for survival) (Read 13,324 times)

predxeno

I'm going to ask Hicks or Darkness about this and I hope to get this fixed as soon as possible.

predxeno

I know it's been a while but I just want you guys to know that I'm back from my trip to China (which my parents dragged me to) and will be continuing the gaming fiction.  However, I have an idea about a change in how I'm going to release it.  Instead of just having everyone wait until I finish the entire thing, how about I release each chapter as it's finished.  I can't say for sure how often they'll come out, but I definitely intend to have at least one come out each month, though I definitely hope to have more come out than just that.  Also, attaching documents also no longer seems to work here so I'm thinking about sending the chapters through email.  If you want to sign up, just pm me your email address and I'll email the chapters to you.  Or if facebook or something accepts attachments, then perhaps I can do that as well.

predxeno

Bad news.  My computer crashed and all my files got erased.  However, the damage may not be that bad.  I was only halfway through writing chapter 3 and I've been planning on making some adjustments to it anyway.  However, I also did lose the Rules section, chapter 1, and chapter 2.  I may spare copies of them somewhere, but if anybody still has them, could they email me them at eric_m_bi@yahoo.com?

SpaceMarines

Shit, that sucks. I don't think I have them, sorry.

predxeno

It's ok, I found copies of the first two chapters.  However, the first one may not be completely updated, though.  No matter, I'm sure I'll be able to get the updated version once avpgalaxy allows us to download the stuff I posted previously on this thread.

predxeno

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but life in college has been a little tougher than I originally thought.  Either way, I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still working on the project.  I've been thinking about editing the story and such to improve it.  Sorry, about the long wait guys, I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible.  I just want more time to try to improve the story and make it better, which, I think, is what everybody wants.

SpaceMarines

Just glad to hear you're still working on it. :)

predxeno

Yeah, sorry about the long wait guys. :(  I guess I should have spoken up earlier.

CapLaPorte

Predxeno, I just wanted to ask....I WAS going to do this idea for here (heh) but it seems you beat me to it...I just thought I should ask your...I dunno it just seems polite to ask you first since you did it. This is probably unnesscary but i've been trolled to many times for being slow on the uptake...

predxeno

CapLaPorte

Lol sorry, just realized I didn't ask ( ::)) you mind if I make a choose your own adventure "story"?

predxeno

Sure, go ahead.  You could probably post it in this thread as well since my story is still under much construction and I don't have as much time as I thought I would have what with exams every week. >:(  Though, if you want to post your story in your own thread that's okay, too.

CapLaPorte

I think I might use my own thread, thanks for the offer though anyway I still gotta figure out how ima do this I think I have an idea though...

predxeno

Want to see what I've done for my story?  I have the first 2 chapters already done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed