Question on New "Predators" NECA figures.

Started by iSeymore, Jun 10, 2010, 04:07:22 PM

Author
Question on New "Predators" NECA figures. (Read 790 times)

iSeymore

Alright, I don't know if anyone here can help me or not, but I was wondering if anyone here knew if and what "Predators" figures from the new line NECA is producing comes with a mask, I know this line comes with "Classic Predator", "Falconer Predator" and "Berserker Predator" And in various pictures I seen Predators without masks, but it appeared they had inter-changeable heads with masks. But I don't know which ones have the mask head aswell, or if they all have a mask head? Can anyone help me out please? I've got one on hold for when they are released next month (July)

Don PapI

They come with masks, like the wolf there will be some variants but were have u seen the new predators without mask shae the photos.

Thanatos

i want BSP as a figure =)

Asian Assassin

i dont really care for the ones without the mask but i would still get them its just i think the are cooler with the mask

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

None of the figures will have "interchangeable" heads.

Let's take the NECA P1 Predator figure (due out in 2011 w/ the Elder Pred) for example:

There are 3 head sculpts:  Masked...Closed Mandibles...Open Mandibles

If you want all 3 versions, you will have to buy 3 seperate figures.

The "classic" Pred in the upcoming NECA PREDATORS line will probably have 2 versions...masked and unmasked.
Whether or not the unmasked will be "roaring" or not has not been confirmed.

As for the new Preds, only the BSP (Berserker) Pred will have a masked and unmasked version.

The other two new Preds (Falconer/Dog Handler) will not have unmasked versions since they're never seen without their masks in the film.

Hope that helps.

Thanatos

man that sux i have predator 2 figure and i can remove his mask if i will without changing heads lol why dont they make it more like that?

Sabres21768

Quote from: Thanatos on Jun 12, 2010, 12:44:24 PM
man that sux i have predator 2 figure and i can remove his mask if i will without changing heads lol why dont they make it more like that?

Because NECA is in the business of making money.

They can make more money this way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed