Last thing you ate

Started by PredalienXenomorph, Jun 09, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Author
Last thing you ate (Read 136,350 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Potato gnocchi with spinach and Tiramisu dessert.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Bacon and egg pie.

razeak

razeak

Chuck eye steak, fried in lard in cast iron. Seasoned with coarse salt. Ate it blue.

Huggs

Huggs

A grilled cheese.

Huggs

Huggs

Salisbury Steak, green beans and mashed potatoes with a roll.

razeak

razeak

salmon for breakfast lol. fried on cast iron with lard lol. Salt and garlic. Skin on and crispy.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: razeak on Jul 30, 2019, 02:48:22 PM
salmon for breakfast lol. fried on cast iron with lard lol. Salt and garlic. Skin on and crispy.

Got a recipe?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Sounds like that is the recipe.

Huggs

Huggs

An Apple.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Chicken with mushrooms.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Mesclun salad. Homemade corn dogs before that.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Peach and apple cereal bar.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 30, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

It is lol. I eat everything fried in lard with salt and garlic essentially. At least 90% of my diet is meat, fat and salt. All blood work is good.

Dinner tonight was 6 eggs, scrambled with butter, seasoned with kosher salt, with a bit of grated mozzarella. Breakfast was an entire rotisserie chicken from Walmart. I save up bones to make bone stock to drink.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Could make a Drake necklace with the bones . . .

;)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: razeak on Aug 02, 2019, 04:05:19 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 30, 2019, 08:58:19 PM

It is lol. I eat everything fried in lard with salt and garlic essentially. At least 90% of my diet is meat, fat and salt. All blood work is good.

Dinner tonight was 6 eggs, scrambled with butter, seasoned with kosher salt, with a bit of grated mozzarella. Breakfast was an entire rotisserie chicken from Walmart. I save up bones to make bone stock to drink.

I'm jealous. I'm on some meds that f**k with my ability to digest meat and a handful of other things. I'd found a happy ratio of dosage to cooking time where I was still able to eat what I wanted as long as it was roast/stewed/slow cooked in some way, but I got my ass kicked by a nasty bout of influenza just recently that seems to have f**ked my tolerances and I'm back on the damn salads. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good salad but it's not quite the same without a hunk of dead animal next to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed