Started by PredalienXenomorph, Jun 09, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Author
Last thing you ate (Read 136,359 times)

Huol

Huol

Jesus what have you people done to this place

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It all started when Chupa was banned for one little joke...

Huol

Huol

I'm gonna need an exhaustive timeline.

SM

SM

In the beginning there was Darkness...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Huol on Oct 13, 2014, 06:18:44 AM
I'm gonna need an exhaustive timeline.
Basically, Chupa called MasterChief
Quotea British and Australian colloquialism for cigarette
and was instantly banned for that. Ever since then mods have been making questionable decisions regarding perma bans, temp bans and the like. Bunch of new people joined the site or inactive people became active and mixed with some of the veterans. Not always for the best... ShadowPred gave up his mod powers sometime last year and that's about it really. There's some drama between a few people every one or two weeks... Lots of shitposting and baiting in general... and that's about it really. Don't got no dates for you doe.

Quote from: SM on Oct 13, 2014, 06:20:52 AM
In the beginning there was Darkness...
:laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Basically Huol this site has gone to the dogs since you and Aeus left.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

and b-rad g

tavianini19

tavianini19

I clearly missed out on the golden age.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

There was a forum war, mainly between myself as a veteran of the site vs DC a newer member. I call it a forum war because it took place allover the forum, and I feel like it lasted about a month or more, might of been longer.

Long story I've told before:

Spoiler
How did it start? I forget the details but I think it had something to do with me being a fascist government sheep... because I like Starship Troopers, or at least that was one reason. The biggest reason though would be when DC felt he was being trolled and picked on by Mal, I stepped and told DC to just ignore him and just be chill, that's when he started calling me either "troll admirer" or "Mal admirer". He then followed me around persistently with his imagined slights and oversensitivity.

That is when I declared "I never wanted to be a troll, but if it's a troll you want than it's a troll you'll get!", and thus I began my campaign to troll the shit out of DC. During the forum war that kept going back and forth it expanded with more members getting involved. That is when I forged 2 signatures one for myself and one for Cal who was in his own little thing with TK.

Spoiler

I don't seem to have Cal's anymore, I don't know if he saved it or not, but I remember that it was related to Attack on Titan and was directed more at TK.
[close]

The forum war was being dragged out for so long that other members started getting sick of it, some voiced their opinions over PM. I respected their opinions and that is when I started focusing less on trolling and more on bringing a swift end to the conflict. To do that I to think really deep. That is when I began to see DC as an extreme reflection of myself, how in the past I'd get into so many fights over things so small and petty, and when I looked at DC's posts with that in mind I actually started to feel awful, "Is that what I sounded like in those other past fights? Awful...".

After spending so much time reflecting on my own mistakes and putting effort into learning from my mistakes. I then returned to the conflict with a different mind setting and I offered DC a peaceful resolution where everyone can just move on, but DC apparently would rather be banned a thousand times before making peace. So the fighting continued but I was less trolling and more laying down all the fact, and more and more he was getting out of control with his temper

Then came the final day of the war that consumed a forum. It was in the Independence Day 2 thread, when DC was giving his ideas for the sequel, but to me it sounded so damn familiar to something that already exists, I then replied simply "War of the Worlds?". At first he replied with anger and fury in the thread, but then delete his post and he replied with something worse over PM, shouting with so many words in cap lock, bold and italics, swearing and cursing, making death threats against me. I guess he didn't know there was a report to admin button.

And so that was the end of the forum war, DC was banished forever, and in the process I had triumphed over not just DC but over a darker side of myself. But then I was all like "I'm getting too old for this shit", and I knew that if I didn't maintain my newfound wisdom there only be more forum wars in the future, and many members got sick of the one with DC. That is when I decided to solidify the possibility of a lasting peace by burying the hatchet with all members I had past fights with.
[close]

Here's the part I never told anyone, in secret I was doing the work of the moderators in some plot to expose a newer member who is then disliked by most everyone, then the mods eventually ban him so they can look good in the eyes of the regular members again and maybe get promotions. Now the mods have been after me, trying to tie up loose ends in their scheme while I on the other hand was trying to settle down and be of no threat. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Ah, yes. Those were fun times indeed. Unbeknownst to most of you, I also waged a secret war with DC. Constantly harassing him and trollling him at every turn on the forum and through PM (sending a PM to him and then ignoring so he couldn't reply multiple times). That was probably the final nail in the coffin for him and then the ID2 thread happened.

Also, I can't find the image either. I don't think I ever saved it.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Cheese stick.

Shasvre

Shasvre

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 30, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

Is this real? ??? Looks good tho!

To celebrate National Candy Corn Day, I've been munching on my stash of Creme Brulee cc and Caramel Apple cc. Also eating some Mrs. Renfro's Jalapeno slices (the best jalapenos ever; solid crunch with a slow, yet big kick). 

Shasvre

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed