Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,752 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 30, 2010, 08:32:57 PM
If you find out, let me know.
I found out.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 30, 2010, 09:04:40 PM
Gah... I hate moving the first time I moved I was so ridden with anxiety and anger when I started high school my actions made me one of the most feared people in school...  hope you have a better control then I do RakaiThwei

I'm beyond the whole going to a new school and making friends thing since well, I've been out of high school for maybe four years, going on five years soon as of next year..

It's just the whole ordeal of going through the process of moving, setting dates with Realtors for house tours and open houses, then the idea of looking into houses, some looking like they're a wreck and just outright smell funny, and then trying not to get a fix-er-upper.

Open houses and house tours are what annoy the most, because the Realtors require you to leave your house while strangers go through your house, and sometimes they set them on a date when you just want to lay back at home and watch a movie... Or have to use your house bathroom and are not allowed since Realtors are showing your house..

Hate realtors and hate moving... Gah!!

-Rakai'Thwei

Predator Queen

I cant stand strangers in the house touching everything with there sweaty greedy hands...I am territorial I just want to throw them out the window and hope they land on there face....

BANE

BANE

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 30, 2010, 09:09:54 PM
Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 30, 2010, 08:32:57 PM
If you find out, let me know.
I found out.
And so...how do you do it? Where do you go?

maledoro

maledoro

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 30, 2010, 09:30:14 PM
I cant stand strangers in the house touching everything with there sweaty greedy hands...I am territorial I just want to throw them out the window and hope they land on there face....

Especially with kids. Especially if they have hyperactive kids.

-Rakai'Thwei

BANE

BANE

You're evil maledoro. Share the fun... :-[

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Strangers have never laid hands on anything in my place whenever I've moved. The minute they see me, they back off lol. Gotta love being 6'2" ;D

Sylizar

Sylizar

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 30, 2010, 06:09:00 AM
^Lovely XD

I hate people who don't give people a chance just because there into something others hate because of a stereotype like furrys or otakus

Other than the other mentioned reasons, I don't like furries because they ruin good things.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 30, 2010, 09:45:00 PM
You're evil maledoro.
I'm sorry; haven't we met?

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 30, 2010, 09:45:00 PM
Share the fun... :-[
We had an agreement: I'll tell you if I find a way. I found a way and told you that I did. A deal's a deal.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 30, 2010, 10:02:17 PM
Gotta love being 6'2" ;D
4'9" in the US...
;)

BANE

BANE

I wanted details...DETAIIIIIILLLLSSSS!!!!!  :-[

DoomRulz

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 30, 2010, 10:08:55 PM
What?
You know; like the dual price tags that say things like "$25. $35 in Canada".

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 30, 2010, 10:02:17 PM

Strangers have never laid hands on anything in my place whenever I've moved. The minute they see me, they back off lol. Gotta love being 6'2" ;D
i'm only 6'1... lame

SM

SM

QuoteI cant stand strangers in the house touching everything with there sweaty greedy hands...

That's why the two times we've moved house, we've never had open houses.

That and people can nick stuff with their sweaty greedy hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed